• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

mounting options

Funny that you post about those. Lidomounts was at Dayton and I got a close look at all of their products that they brought. I actually bought one to mount my HT in my RV. They seem to be very well made products at a very inexpensive price. You can order them straight from their website. Like I said, I looked at just about all of them; if you have a question about a particular application, I might be able to answer it.

It will definately work. I was impressed with the little mounts when I saw them. You just use the adhesive disc on your dash and then suction cup it to that. Or use the suction cup on the glass. To get the adhesive disc off later, they said just use a hair dryer and rubbing alcohol. Simple enough.

Ham Radio Outlet has some Lido mounts.

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT buy anything from Lido. They will not ship and will not reply to email or phone calls. I had to dispute a charge with my bank.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.