• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Must be trying to contac mars

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Just a bit tall in the animal feed industry.springs or not they be dragging on catwalk and other things,then tell you to back up. POP and thats it. Looks like he has dragged those covers off the ends20190204_143942.jpg

Well, when someone asks if he has the flat side all he has to do is get that K-whopper up to speed and the flat side is all he will do. LOL
I think that rhymes if say just right! New song lyrics.

Reactions: Slowmover and Rwb
I think I have him beat with my 17ft. telescoping whip.

get_attachment_aspx_4.jpg

get_attachment_aspx_5.jpg

All that for a Radio Shack 1 channel walkie talkie and a 19 crystal, LOL

He can talk the world, Bubba!

He wins on HP-to-Weight Ratio in the “Big Radio” Category.

(Then he makes the cattle haulers cry when he tells them it’s a Volvo. With no chicken lights, chrome or 10” stacks).

But the antenna is SO tall he has to account for the Coriolis Effect at the steering wheel.

He can talk the world, Bubba!

He wins on HP-to-Weight Ratio in the “Big Radio” Category.

(Then he makes the cattle haulers cry when he tells them it’s a Volvo. With no chicken lights, chrome or 10” stacks).

But the antenna is SO tall he has to account for the Coriolis Effect at the steering wheel.

That is a drag!

Reactions: Slowmover and Rwb
Covers 11 meters and ALL the lower channels..
Actually it won't tune on 11 meters being too short for a 1/2 wave but it can tune as low as 2200 KHz with the coil fully extended.

The actual whip length fully extended is 16.5 ft.

I'll test people's antenna math and/or intuition to guess what the highest frequency within 1 MHz on this antenna will be with that long whip.

Clue: this extension whip is on 3ft screwdriver antenna.

Only 1 guess per person...the winner gets a their choice of a cordless extension cord or a metric crescent wrench. (I think I'm out of the wrenches though).

Good luck!

Reactions: Rwb and undertaker
No replies? Guess no one wants to look silly. :whistle:
(I took a shot but deleted it.) :D

The screwdriver is what has me confused. I thought they could tune about any frequency (including 11 meters). Especially with a whip that long. o_O

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated