• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My Interceptor 10k review (w.pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he still did not include his littel bitch session from the other forum about how long it took
The review above addresses the quality and performance of the antenna itself; not shipping or customer service. Perhaps you can have somebody read the title of the thread to you.

I had made mobile contacts at over 150 miles with a predator 10-k antenna roof mounted on ssb but do you think I'm stupid enough to claim ground or direct wave contact with the other mobile?
I'd hope not. And nobody should have to explain the differences between a 1/2 wave mobile mounted at under 8' contacting a similar station, and a 5/8 wave base antenna mounted at 100' contacting a similar station. I'm certain you are one of the CB'ers that already know everything there is to know - that's why you're a CB'er, right? I notice however that you posses the brilliance required to comment here on a topic mentioned on an entirely different forum.

just because someone is at a higher altitude than you does not mean the elevation of land between the 2 antenna is not higher than the 2 antennas
Unless of course one before making the claim had already mapped and researched the elevation levels (using any number of readily-available GPS mapping tools) between the two points and found that the elevation of land between the 2 antenna is in fact not higher than the location of either antenna.

That's curvature at water level, not land level
Sea level is a standard base point. The absolute zero. There is no fixed land level to use as a reference point. I don't expect you to understand that though.

As I said before, I'm not gonna argue with such brilliant kids about the review. I registered and posted a review of a product at a current members request, the reasons I refrained from registering here previously are evident (I decided at the age of 12 to not associate with people suffering from insecurity issues). I'm aware that trolls occupy every forum, so go ahead - have fun with it and do whatever it takes to feel better about yourself. (y)

The review above addresses the quality and performance of the antenna itself; not shipping or customer service. Perhaps you can have somebody read the title of the thread to you.

I'd hope not. And nobody should have to explain the differences between a 1/2 wave mobile mounted at under 8' contacting a similar station, and a 5/8 wave base antenna mounted at 100' contacting a similar station. I'm certain you are one of the CB'ers that already know everything there is to know - that's why you're a CB'er, right? I notice however that you posses the brilliance required to comment here on a topic mentioned on an entirely different forum.

Unless of course one before making the claim had already mapped and researched the elevation levels (using any number of readily-available GPS mapping tools) between the two points and found that the elevation of land between the 2 antenna is in fact not higher than the location of either antenna.

Sea level is a standard base point. The absolute zero. There is no fixed land level to use as a reference point. I don't expect you to understand that though.

As I said before, I'm not gonna argue with such brilliant kids about the review. I registered and posted a review of a product at a current members request, the reasons I refrained from registering here previously are evident (I decided at the age of 12 to not associate with people suffering from insecurity issues). I'm aware that trolls occupy every forum, so go ahead - have fun with it and do whatever it takes to feel better about yourself. (y)
And lets not forget the bullshit artist on these forums. If you take time to search these forums, 90% of the press on the I10-k is about bad customer service and not about the fantabulous virtues of this antenna.

post_old.gif
08-27-2008, 07:57 AM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif
Ordered my new Interceptor 10k base antenna...
I ordered my new Interceptor 10k base antenna yesterday. At $377 shipped, the price wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting.

I should receive it FedEx in 7-10 days. I'll post pics of the "Imax2000 Replacement Project" when the I-10k arrives.

Can't wait!

post_old.gif
09-02-2008, 01:51 PM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

Haven't received the antenna yet, but I regret to say that so far I am NOT impressed with their customer service.

I placed the order and paid in full $376.35 on Monday, August 25. When I placed the order I was told that the antenna would be shipped via FedEx within 1-2 days and I should receive it by the end of the week or early the following week.

payment.png

Eight days have passed and I have received no communication whatsoever (shipping confirmation, tracking number, etc). I was finally able to reach Steve today via telephone and I was told that they were "short some parts and the antenna will probably be completed and shipped tomorrow" - Nine days after placing the order for an antenna that according to their a1antennas website is "in stock and ready for delivery":

Screen shot clip from the sales website (a1antennas.com):

09-08-2008, 09:08 PM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

Update:

One week later and two weeks since paying for the antenna advertised as "in stock and ready for shipping", the antenna still has not been shipped.

I finally reached Steve by telephone and was told for the third time that the antenna will ship out tomorrow. The reason this time: They were out of manuals and he just got more printed. I was told today that the I-10k should be here by the end of the week.

I'm sure they probably have other jobs and a life outside of the "antenna garage" so I am still offering a level of understanding and forgiveness for these delays. However, it sure would be nice if they communicated with their paid customers. A telephone call or an email explaining the delay would more than suffice. As it is, I have had to send emails (with no response) and make repeated telephone calls (usually with no answer) to contact them and request information about the repeated delays in completing my order.

I remain eagerly waiting with fingers crossed. Hopefully I will actually receive a FedEx tracking number tomorrow!

"A ruler, to stay in power, must convince the people that the enemy is ever at the door." - Nicollo Machiavelli

post_old.gif
09-10-2008, 05:11 PM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

Two days after the third promise of "it will be shipped tomorrow", I still have not received a tracking number.

The FedEx tracking numbers are issued automatically to the recipient's email, so I can reasonably assume the antenna has not yet been shipped.

BANGHEAD.GIF

"A ruler, to stay in power, must convince the people that the enemy is ever at the door." - Nicollo Machiavelli
Click HERE and HERE to see my favorite new toy: The GC505 / W9SFA Antenna Tower.

................................................................................

post_old.gif
09-10-2008, 11:33 PM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

They don't seem to have any desire to answer emails after payment has been made. It took 2 days to get a shipping quote via email, but I haven't had a single response to my emails since then. Even most telephone calls result in a recorded message.

Nonetheless, here is the email I have just sent to jay123a@qnet.com from a1antennas.com:
Dear Sir:

On 08/25/08 I placed an order for an Interceptor 10k and paid via Paypal. I was told on that date that the antenna would be shipped the following day and I should expect delivery of the antenna via FedEx within 3-5 business days.

After no communication from a1antennas for a week, I was finally able to reach Steve by telephone on Tuesday, 09/02/08. He said there had been a shortage of some hardware, but the antenna would be shipped the next day. Again I was told to expect delivery within 3-5 business days.

Another week passed with no communication and no tracking number. I again reached Steve via telephone on Monday, 09/08 and was told there was a shortage of manuals but more had been received; the antenna would be shipped the next day. I was once again told to expect delivery within 3-5 business days.

It is now Wednesday 09/10, still no communication and no tracking number. I have now been told three times that the antenna would be shipped "tomorrow".

What is the hold up? When paying nearly $400 for an item that is advertised as "in stock and ready for delivery" and after three separate promises that it will be shipped "tomorrow", one should expect either the delivery of the item or at the least some communication from the seller detailing the reason for non-shipment.

Please let me know what the problem is so I can decide whether I should proceed with obtaining a refund through Paypal or actually expect delivery of the antenna I purchased.

Sincerely,
Sad to say I'm almost to the point that no matter how great the antenna performs, I would almost feel guilty recommending them to anybody due to the run-around and their complete lack of customer service. If I don't have a tracking number in my Inbox within the next day or two, I will demand a refund and/or file a claim through Paypal for non-shipment.

Click HERE and HERE to see my favorite new toy: The GC505 / W9SFA Antenna Tower.

....................................................................................

post_old.gif
09-12-2008, 01:26 AM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

About friggin' time, I finally received a tracking number.

The FedEx tracking website says the antenna was shipped yesterday (09/10/08) and is scheduled for delivery Tuesday 09/16/08... Nine days short of a full month since I paid for it.

Hopefully I'll finally be able to put the damn thing up and post a review of it's quality and performance.

post_old.gif
09-13-2008, 11:04 AM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

I received a telephone call today from Jay, owner of a1antennas.com. He received my email (as posted above) and seemed genuinely worried about whether I had received my antenna.

Jay was extremely apologetic for the repeated delays and equally apologetic for the lack of communication throughout this transaction. He explained that he travels a lot and is often forced to leave the operation to Steve (a highly skilled machinist and antenna builder) who takes great pride in his work, but apparently a bit less pride in his communication with the customer.

After 10 minutes on the telephone with Jay, I feel a1antennas has redeemed themselves. My order just happened to come in at the wrong time when supplies were low, and this coupled with Jay being on the road and Steve being a great antenna builder but less than an effective communicator I am one of the (very rare) buyers who had an issue with the order.

He left his personal cellphone number and stressed that should I have any problems with assembly, tuning or installation to give him a call and they would gladly give step-by-step assistance.

Only three more days to wait until this badass antenna is in my hands and on it's way up the tower.
smile.gif

post_old.gif
09-16-2008, 03:02 PM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

Finally!

I received the I-10k this morning, and after a run to the hardware store to pick up a few bolts that were missing from the kit I put the thing together.

First off, let me say this thing is built SOLID! I've put several old Super Penetrator 500's together, and this thing makes them feel like aluminum foil.

I built it according to the specified measurements and I have a 1.1 SWR on channel 1 and a 1.2 on channel 40. There is still some fine tuning to be done, but I needed a break.

I have the antenna temporarily mounted on a piece of mast 6' above the ground, and I can already tell it is kicking ass compared to the Imax2000 that is about 100' in the air.

Using the Imax2000 with at 100' with 1kw, I got a radio check from a guy on a base station 22 miles away and was giving him a 20 pound dead key on his meter. I then switched to the I-10k mounted at 6' and was giving him about 18 pounds. That tells me that when this thing is atop the tower there will be a tremendous improvement.

I probably won't get the thing mounted on the tower today as it's a bit breezy, but hopefully within the next day or two it will go to it's permanent home in the sky.

Here is a pic of the I-10k as it stands at the 6' mark, I'll post a more detailed review and more photos after it is fine-tuned and installed on the tower.

Last but not least the bullshit stories start.

09-17-2008, 09:11 AM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

Made my first long distance ground wave contact using the I-10k this morning at about 7:30 on channel 8, 27.055 AM.

I talked from Benton, Illinois to unit 444 in Fowler, Indiana. 444 was running an eight element JoGunn 8 at 70' pointed straight South, I am a little more off to his S/W.

Running 1700 watts through the I-10k at 100' I was giving him 1 s-unit, he is running about 600 watts through the JoGunn 8 element conventional in the vertical position and was giving me 1 s-unit on my Galaxy 99 meter. I did not catch what radio he was running.

According to the mileage calculator at maps.google.com.com this is a straight-line distance of about 220 miles and by far the furthest ground wave contact I've ever made.

I'm really liking this I-10k.
smile.gif

09-17-2008, 03:53 PM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

Not that anybody cares, but in the interest of providing information for those interested in the I-10k here is another long distance ground wave contact I made today around 1:30 pm on channel 25, 27.245 MHz (AM).

The station I made contact with went by "Bulldog" and was in Poplar Bluff, MO, about 118.5 miles from me "as the crow flies" according to the distance measurement tool at maps.google.com.

Bulldog was running a Maco 200 amplifier through an Antron99 at 55 feet and was hitting my receive at barely above 0 s-units. Running 1700 through my I-10k at about 100 feet, he said I was giving him about 3-4 on his RCI-2980 meter.

I have never been able to make these kind of contacts with the Imax2000, which makes me love this I-10k even more

Ok now lets talk about the 1700 watts you claim and with your Imax 2000 at 100' high and this guys A-99 at roof height YOU claim to hear him but he does not hear your 1700 watt station with it's superior Imax at 100' and then you put up your I10-k and just barely make it to his recieve, why does his station have such better transmitt? and better reception?
post_old.gif
09-21-2008, 09:57 PM
gc505
user_offline.gif

icon1.gif

Tonight at about 8:40 I made a contact to fellow forum member Bluestallion in Mount Carmel, Illinois (Distance: 70 air miles) and gave him S2 on his meter. Bluestallion says he runs a low Antron99 at about roof level.

We have tried several times before using my Imax2000 and he could never hear me.

The Interceptor 10k made it happen!

Ok now lets talk about the 1700 watts you claim and with your Imax 2000 at 100' high and this guys A-99 at roof height YOU claim to hear him but he does not hear your 1700 watt station with it's superior Imax at 100' and then you put up your I10-k and just barely make it to his recieve, why does his station have such better transmitt? and better reception?

You might want to have somebody re-read that to you, since you've again proven that your reading comprehension level leaves much to be desired.

In spite of your fabricated claim posted above, I never stated that I could hear Bluestallion (no amplifier, A99 at roof height) from his distance of approx 70 miles, and it would be absurd to claim that I heard a barefoot station through an A99 at roof height. I was in communication with him online via Messenger at the time we tried the contact (amazingly enough, there are actually several other forms of communication available to people other than the CB radio) and he stated he received me at s2 on his meter.

I also mentioned that in previous attempts he could not hear my station with the Imax2k, but he could hear me with the I-10k. Your mere opinion of it doesn't really make any difference.

I could hear another station, Bulldog (Maco 200 base amplifier, A99 at 55 feet), from approx 118 miles. Apparently you can't understand the major differences between 500w/55 feet and 10w/roof level (8-12 feet), but almost any other educated person can.

I hate pointing out somebody's inability to comprehend what they read, but sometime it's necessary. Try harder next time.

You might want to have somebody re-read that to you, since you've again proven that your reading comprehension level leaves much to be desired.

In spite of your fabricated claim posted above, I never stated that I could hear Bluestallion (no amplifier, A99 at roof height) from his distance of approx 70 miles, and it would be absurd to claim that I heard a barefoot station through an A99 at roof height. I was in communication with him online via Messenger at the time we tried the contact (amazingly enough, there are actually several other forms of communication available to people other than the CB radio) and he stated he received me at s2 on his meter.

I also mentioned that in previous attempts he could not hear my station with the Imax2k, but he could hear me with the I-10k. Your mere opinion of it doesn't really make any difference.

I could hear another station, Bulldog (Maco 200 base amplifier, A99 at 55 feet), from approx 118 miles. Apparently you can't understand the major differences between 500w/55 feet and 10w/roof level (8-12 feet), but almost any other educated person can.

I hate pointing out somebody's inability to comprehend what they read, but sometime it's necessary. Try harder next time.
Well then I suppose you called bulldog on the phone to see if he was at home when you called him on the radio?

And yes my opinion matters much, if it did not you would not feel so offended at being played for a sucker by the makers of the I10-k.

I read at a college level and not at an Illinois college level which compares to a 7th grade level in Mississippi so I know exactly what I post which is a direct copy and paste in the order it was posted on rednecks forum so you can stop right there with your spinning of the facts.

The fact of the matter is you are lying about the contacts and not the distance from where you claim they were made.

You come here and try to sugar coat the fact that you were taken to the cleaners for a simple antenna and got bent over without lubrication on shipping and they made you like it.

Well then I suppose you called bulldog on the phone to see if he was at home when you called him on the radio?
I didn't need to. Again, you're either not reading or not comprehending what you read. Perhaps you should put that alleged "college reading level" into play and look at where I stated that I heard Bulldog's station (500w amp, A99 at 55', 118 miles) at barely above 0 s-units. A telephone call would not really be necessary here, would it?

As I very clearly detailed on another forum, I was very disappointed by the lack of communication, the delays in shipping and what I perceived to be less than satisfactory customer service after placing the order. That's no secret at all, I publicly published my opinions... you know, the ones you copied above like you had just discovered something really great. But once I finally received the antenna and put it up, I am extremely impressed with it's quality, performance and workmanship. It's by far the best omni GP I have used.

Your theory that I feel "taken to the cleaners" for paying around $375 is nothing short of ignorant speculation, much like everything else you have posted in this thread. If I felt the antenna was not worth the price or felt I had (in your juvenile terms) been "played for a sucker", I would have simply filed a claim with Paypal and the associated credit card to get my money back. That's what their buyer protection policies are designed for. (You'll understand how that works when you grow up.)

Furthermore, you state that I "got bent over without lubrication on shipping". Not surprisingly this is just more of your ignorant, baseless rambling that is easily disproven by anybody with even half a functioning brain: Case in point: Jay charges actual shipping and packaging costs, in this case it was $37.35. Look at the FedEx website and obtain a quote (if you can figure out how to do that at your apparent limited capacity). FedEx shipping on the antenna (14.5 lbs, 8" x 8" x 9' oversize freight) from Palmdale CA to Benton IL costs $32.35. The additional $5.00 that the shipper charges for boxing and other packaging materials is certainly not overpriced, in fact it's rather low if you look at the price of a heavy-duty 8" x 8" x 9' box.

yes my opinion matters much, if it did not you would not feel so offended at being played for a sucker by the makers of the I10-k.
No, some child's baseless opinion doesn't matter in the least. (If you are not really a child, then I offer my apologies. The spelling, grammar, reading and reading comprehension levels you have thus far demonstrated had me fooled into believing that you are a prepubescent schoolkid). I'm certainly not offended by anything you could have to say. If anything, I am amused. It's good practice to always consider the source - In this case, an obviously uneducated child who can't control his jealous rage over something as trivial as a CB antenna.

Your senseless ramblings have gone great lengths to prove my previous claim: The only people I've seen downplay the antenna's quality and performance are people like you who obviously can't afford one. Maybe someday you'll be able to afford quality equipment, I honestly wish you the best with that. Stay in school and say no to drugs.

I eagerly await your next outburst of ignorant, oral drivel. For the entertainment of the readers, please make it a good one. (y)

Last edited:
I didn't need to. Again, you're either not reading or not comprehending what you read. Perhaps you should put that alleged "college reading level" into play and look at where I stated that I heard Bulldog's station (500w amp, A99 at 55', 118 miles) at barely above 0 s-units. A telephone call would not really be necessary here, would it?

As I very clearly detailed on another forum, I was very disappointed by the lack of communication, the delays in shipping and what I perceived to be less than satisfactory customer service after placing the order. That's no secret at all, I publicly published my opinions... you know, the ones you copied above like you had just discovered something really great. But once I finally received the antenna and put it up, I am extremely impressed with it's quality, performance and workmanship. It's by far the best omni GP I have used.

Your theory that I feel "taken to the cleaners" for paying around $375 is nothing short of ignorant speculation, much like everything else you have posted in this thread. If I felt the antenna was not worth the price or felt I had (in your juvenile terms) been "played for a sucker", I would have simply filed a claim with Paypal and the associated credit card to get my money back. That's what their buyer protection policies are designed for. (You'll understand how that works when you grow up.)

Furthermore, you state that I "got bent over without lubrication on shipping". Not surprisingly this is just more of your ignorant, baseless rambling that is easily disproven by anybody with even half a functioning brain: Case in point: Jay charges actual shipping and packaging costs. Look at the FedEx website and obtain a quote (if you can figure out how to do that at your apparent limited capacity). FedEx shipping on the antenna (14.5 lbs, 8" x 8" x 9' oversize freight) from Palmdale CA to Benton IL costs $32.35. The additional $5.00 that the shipper charges for boxing and other packaging materials is certainly not overpriced, in fact it's rather low if you look at the price of a heavy-duty 8" x 8" x 9' box.

No, some child's baseless opinion doesn't matter in the least. (If you are not really a child, then I offer my apologies. The spelling, grammar, reading and reading comprehension levels you have thus far demonstrated had me fooled into believing that you are a prepubescent schoolkid). I'm certainly not offended by anything you could have to say. If anything, I am amused. It's good practice to always consider the source - In this case, an obviously uneducated child who can't control his jealous rage over something as trivial as a CB antenna.

Your senseless ramblings have gone great lengths to prove my previous claim: The only people I've seen downplay the antenna's quality and performance are people like you who obviously can't afford one. Maybe someday you'll be able to afford quality equipment, I honestly wish you the best with that. Stay in school and say no to drugs.

I eagerly await your next outburst of ignorant, oral drivel. For the entertainment of the readers, please make it a good one. (y)

I've shared this thread with many and they're conclusion is the same as I have previously stated, you sir are lying and apparently delirious.

I can create the same results with any 5/8's vertical with 4 ground radials less the lies you are spurting in these forums at a significantly lower price tag.

Sorry you feel the need to lie and then try and defend those lies. Why tell a lie when the truth sounds better?

Last edited:
Geez, couldn't you have at least tried to make your ramble entertaining? That's just more of the same boring stupidity.

Personally I don't care what your little CB friends think, they are obviously not running an I-10k at 100' so their uneducated opinions are meaningless and irrelevant. I put an I-10k at 100' and I posted the results as I experienced them. There's quite a difference between actually doing something and posting the results - and posting uneducated opinions, theories and baseless speculation as you have done so far.

It's obvious by my lengthy review at Redneck's Forum that I was not happy with the customer service, why would receiving (what you describe as) an inferior antenna from them make me change my tune? Wouldn't I just tell everybody it was crap, get my money refunded and put my Imax2000 back up?

It appears you're really hung up over the price. If you stay in school and work hard, someday $400 won't be such a big deal to you.

My name and address can be easily obtained by searching my callsign, W9SFA (ask someone how to do that if you can't figure it out). You are more than welcome to have your mom bring you over so you can witness how a well-built, quality antenna works.

Let me guess... now you're going to say you "used to" have an I10k, or you have friends who do. That would be the typical next step from somebody who has repeatedly proven his desperate, jealous ignorance.

Just to help me understand what could cause the unbridled stupidity that you insist on flaunting, are you on (or supposed to be on) any psychotropic medications? If so, I'll make an effort to restrain myself from further detailing your ignorance. (I don't like pointing out how ignorant people are once I find out the person suffers from a documented mental deficiency.)

Last edited by mackmobile43; 09-26-2008 at 07:44 PM. Reason: I can't stand liers
Me neither. I hate them almost as much as people who are too stupid to spell "liars" correctly.

(W9SFA) < apparently not a sign of intelligence, just egotistical arrogance and lack of good judement in purchasing a cb antenna.

I always thought a ham operator would build his own antennas, I do and I'm not a ham op.

I build my own amplifiers, antennas and repair radios without the need of a ham license.

Maybe I should get a ticket but I would have to have a change of life and that would be to get stoopid.

You can't win this fight without a good pair of gloves.

(W9SFA) < apparently not a sign of intelligence, just egotistical arrogance and lack of good judement in purchasing a cb antenna.

I always thought a ham operator would build his own antennas, I do and I'm not a ham op.

I build my own amplifiers, antennas and repair radios without the need of a ham license.

Your comments regarding good judgment would carry some weight if they were built on something more than your baseless, uneducated speculations. We discussed that earlier. My conclusions are based on my experience, not mindless rambling. Over the past few years I have run a Maco v58, Sigma Astro, Sigma Alpha 58, Super Penetrator and most recently an Imax2000. The I-10k blows all of them them away in quality, strength and most importantly; performance.

And you're right, a callsign is certainly not a sign of intelligence. I personally detest ham operators who think it is, just like I detest CB'ers who think that building an amp or an antenna makes them intelligent.

Are you serious? I seen some legitimately retarded people who can build an amp. It's not that hard, that's why there are so many home-brew designs out there.

I'm very happy to hear you build your own amplifiers and antennas... I used to, but now I can afford to buy mine.

You can't win this fight without a good pair of gloves.
Oh, this was a fight? Sorry, I didn't realize that.

:D

Last edited:
Your comments regarding good judgment would carry some weight if they were built on something more than your baseless, uneducated speculations. We discussed that earlier.

And you're right, a callsign is certainly not a sign of intelligence. I personally detest ham operators who think it is.

I'm very happy to hear you build your own amplifiers and antennas... I used to, but now I can afford to buy mine.

Those that can do, those that did'nt have success usually grow tired and start buying stuff, you know? instant gratification which is hard to achieve when you have no control over the shipper.

LOL This get's funnier by the minute... This kid is actually serious! (y)

Who couldn't possibly have "success" at building an amp? They couldn't be more simple.

But I guess for somebody of your caliber, it's quite an achievement.

And yes my opinion matters much, if it did not you would not feel so offended at being played for a sucker by the makers of the I10-k.

I read at a college level and not at an Illinois college level which compares to a 7th grade level in Mississippi so I know exactly what I post which is a direct copy and paste in the order it was posted on rednecks forum so you can stop right there with your spinning of the facts.

The fact of the matter is you are lying about the contacts and not the distance from where you claim they were made.

You come here and try to sugar coat the fact that you were taken to the cleaners for a simple antenna and got bent over without lubrication on shipping and they made you like it.
Not to bust your bubble Mack43 but Mississippi was rated 48th in education. Illinois 35th and were im from 24th in Indiana. Im not in the fight about the antenna but I would not brag to much about having been schooled there. LOL! I could not resist. And its all in fun. Peace!

Of course not, I don't get bullshit. You calculations are just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.