• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My new handle...

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Kid came home from school today and told me the teacher asked her where she lived. She told him the street, and he said, "Do you live near that crazy guy with all the giant antennas on the roof?" You know what that means.....I win! I'm the city landmark!! :beer :band :guitar :beer

Moleculo said:
Kid came home from school today and told me the teacher asked her where she lived. She told him the street, and he said, "Do you live near that crazy guy with all the giant antennas on the roof?" You know what that means.....I win! I'm the city landmark!! :beer :band :guitar :beer

Aahhhh yes but that also means that you are also known as "that crazy guy". :p

Today I had a little girl pointing to the 10K on the roof, screaming to her friends "Look at that!" Thing is freaking goofy looking. 27" shaft on top of a car.

Hmmm .....Hot for Teacher ? .....these guys friends of yours BC ? Nice look'in bunch there !! ...I could just see them round the old dinning room table at Christmas time.
LicBob26.jpg

Hahaha Good stuff!!!! I have seen one hell of an antenna farm in the town next to ours. The guy has more rat shack base antennas then rat shack! Funny thing is a lot of them are near the graound(2-3') Not to mention the tower that I still cannot count the antennas on it! The tower is only about 20'. Never once heard the guy on the radio though. It was kinda a funny we were driving by one day and my mom asked me if I had ever talke to that guy sarcasticly. Ow yeah the best part is he has a litle white fence around all the antennas near the ground.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.