• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My new mobile CW unit

I worked several mobile CW stations out of Australia back in the 80’s. Maybe their rule has changed since then, but I remember one guy telling me they were not allowed to talk on a mic and drive at the same time. One guy said he was toe tapping a key attached to the floor. Another guy had a key strapped to his leg. Always a workaround....

Guess you could use your headlight at night for increased range. It would perform like a yagi whereas the horn is basically a ground plane. :D

Goofed on the g, and the o and the t. It now says "I just down".

But since you say you "got down", what are you going to do with all of those feathers?

Goofed on the g, and the o and the t. It now says "I just down".

But since you say you "got down", what are you going to do with all of those feathers?

lol, I'm actually very proficient. It was a little challenging with my left thumb. The button is a little stiff lever. If it was a regular button and on the right side, it would've been smooth.

Reactions: Riverman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated