• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MY PEE-WEE STATION

You know, I looked at those pics and never realized that the steering wheel was on the opposite side. Shows how observant I am. ddddduuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

I always wondered what that would be like when driving ? (steering wheel on the other side) or even in the middle for that same reason ? (like Indy cars) ....I always thought the middle might be the weigh to go ? .........The mail trucks have them on the otherside ......I asked him once and he said it was a little strange at first but once you got used to it ,it really didn't make a differance. Kind of like going from a automatic to a stick shift ? Hmmm

tell me about it! i always had stick shift for 20 years then bought an auto six months ago, the first couple of drives i was all over the place, my left leg was flapping around looking for pedals that were n't there, but after a while its much easier, well it was until i got in my wifes car (stick shift) and then i was all over the place again.to top it off my wifes is a ford and mine is jap so the wipers etc are all n the wrong side too,the locals must have thought i was the local clown, or driving under the influence.it certainly is a new experience.

the trouble over here is that when theres no propagation everyone listens and no one calls on 555,there are freebanders around but no where near as many as there was.from the photo above i made contact with Dublin Ireland - about 250 miles (maybe a bit more) not bad with a quarter wave on a mag mount and an old lincoln. tell you what bear,i would'nt mind seeing the view around your part of the world!

good to see you out here Crusader ...nice wide open spaces dude !! .......you really can't beat the view for doing some modulating !! Looks really serene !! (-:

mobile pic's

I live about 35 minutes from one of the tallest mountians in the oregon coast range i can talk to seattle 150 miles north no problem south all the way to eugene but the cascade mountains block me from talking east to utah and idaho we have alot of radio compitions between seattle and portland every weekend the mountians are the only way I stand a chance

Tell you what Bear,next time your up in those mountains,take a camera with you,and post the picks on here so we can take a look.ic cant remember the last ground wave competition here in the uk.

And switch kit if your still here lets have some more of the big hittin' pee wee!!

really not that much more there crusader )-: when your a pee wee ,it's hard to be humble . Unless I misunderstood you ?

Switch,how far from the transatlantic highway do you live?how about a pic of the mobile overlooking the pacific! what about a pic of your station somewhere famous or some where us brits would recognise off the t.v. sounds like a good idea for a competition! i am going off to find the loch ness monster soon so i will post a couple of pics of nessie!! ,how does that sound?

you should know that i rate the pee wee station very highly,like i said, i can go global just like any other station.and with gas prices like here in the uk, i wish i could get the same mileage as you!!
73's

I got cha Crusader (-: Famous huh ? .....I got Disneyland about 30 miles north of me (-: .......You have given me something to think about all the same . Hmmmmm ......I hear Mick and the rest of the leather necks will be doing the SuperBowl half time show in Detroit next week end (-: Start Me Up !!

IM thinking of selling this set up in the near future , (with or without the TOYBOX ) it can be heard here on a watergate , I've added a few new pictures.Thanks for the look see. SWITCH KIT

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated