• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MY PEE-WEE STATION

You could be right Lords :) but as far as that amp goes , can't say I ever felt much heat come off it anyway . I personally just liked the fans and the way they looked so that's the way it's been for a few years now. Well built amplifier that more then likely don't need no fans if all else is in the right anyway. As you might can tell , I like others ,like to be different, weather or not it matters either way. 8) Peace

Switch Kit said:
You could be right Lords :) but as far as that amp goes , can't say I ever felt much heat come off it anyway . I personally just liked the fans and the way they looked so that's the way it's been for a few years now. Well built amplifier that more then likely don't need no fans if all else is in the right anyway. As you might can tell , I like others ,like to be different, weather or not it matters either way. 8) Peace

:)

undertaker said:
Good looking set-up sk!!!!

Thanks Taker , Just wish I had more of a opportunity to use the thing of late , seems like I dust the stuff off more then I use it nowadays. Then again , maybe it's just time for a change ? Peace

This is a old thread....Wonder what he did with the other radio he had in his mobile...
If I remember right it was a Midland 13-893 with a 10 turn clarifier and a big reduction dial on it......now that is Old School.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.