• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MY WORST WEEK OF THE YEAR

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
I remind myself of patience and tolerance , I realize the Forum has had it's turtle snail operations this past year , but this week has been my personal worest ! UUUUUHHHHHHGGGGGG !! I know it's been tried to be explained by others but what a freak'in drag , waiting and waiting for this to do that and or that to do this :twisted: I suppose I just deserve it for "lives to post here" ? Tends to make me wonder why I don't see many members around as I once did ? You ether have the patience and tolerance or you don't. Sure would be nice to see the Forum move as it once did. (There . I feel better now. :p )

ive had intermittent problems with slow loading or no loading here recently but nothing like it was a while back . i take it you run AD-AWARE snd Spybot on a regular basis ? i also run a-squared HighJackFree by EMSI Software (all free programs) along with AntiVir (also free) . the AnitVir automatically updates and runs itself twice a day and i update and run the other 3 every week or two . they do make a real difference .

Re: MY WOREST WEEK OF THE YEAR

Switch Kit said:
I remind myself of patience and tolerance , I realize the Forum has had it's turtle snail operations this past year , but this week has been my personal worest ! UUUUUHHHHHHGGGGGG !! I know it's been tried to be explained by others but what a freak'in drag , waiting and waiting for this to do that and or that to do this :twisted: I suppose I just deserve it for "lives to post here" ? Tends to make me wonder why I don't see many members around as I once did ? You ether have the patience and tolerance or you don't. Sure would be nice to see the Forum move as it once did. (There . I feel better now. :p )

Maybe the WWRF's server needs an "enema" :?: :?: :?:

I've learned to live with it but it's just been kicking my butt good this week . :? Sometimes I just wish it was my PC so I could just kick it in it's ass ! but it ain't. Just a rough week for me , I've heard worse from others in the past. When it's bad , it's bad.

Switch Kit said:
I've learned to live with it but it's just been kicking my butt good this week . :? Sometimes I just wish it was my PC so I could just kick it in it's ass ! but it ain't. Just a rough week for me , I've heard worse from others in the past. When it's bad , it's bad.

In my opinion it's either "hit or miss"!
Some weeks and days logging on and moving around the forum can be a real cyber adventure.

the_sandman_454 said:
What'd you mean by "worest", did you mean week with the most whores, or did you mean worst? :p

God Bless you my spelling Bee guru ;) WORST ..........liverworst or is that liverwurst ? :roll:

I'll eat it anyway you spell it , hashed / chipped / fried / mashed / baked / scolloped / augratin / :p

I have problems logging in from time to time. Then after several posts and different sections all of a sudden I get the log in page again. What a pain.

We are aware of the shi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stuff with this forum/server.

We are working on another forum/server. The new forum will be better and I am sure most will be satisfied with the results.

It is new forum software, much better.

Most of the admins will donate their own money for the software. We are holding off a few weeks so we can get through the holidays first.

So please, give it time, again I think most will be pleased.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.