• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need manual for Transalyzer Mark III

Just wanted to let you know, I hunted a lot....but mostly came up with others looking for technical info.....and getting THIS manual in return. I'm not sure there is much out there.....

[edited to add] just now remembered/found my way to elektrotanya.com, a Hungarian web site that archives manuals.... did not find it there.

Last edited:
The old guy who ran Transel in the 70s and 80s didn't seem to believe in printing a schematic for anything he sold.

Have never seen or heard hints of a diagram for this toy, nor his wattmeters, or the Nitro base amplifiers.

Doesn't mean it isn't out there. But nobody I know has found it.

Reactions: Jay Mojave
Hello All: Thanks for all the inputs and help. I have the analyzer showing up in a few days just had to have one as Dad had one.

The next project is finding a General Radiotelephone MC12 CB radio Manual. Will cover any and all costs. The MC12 is a updated MC11A CB radio that has two 6BQ5 tubes in the Modulator, but not all of them, yeah. Thanks again for any help here.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert.... "Next gas 150 Miles"

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated