• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Need new channel board for Cobra 2000

links work here too.

Shadetree, how are you liking the different features of that kit?
have you gotten used to selecting the menus and such?
LC
I think one of the best features of the kit is that I can wind the dial right up to 27.555 without having to change bands. Then I push the knob to go right back to 38. I haven't used the other features much yet, but I did look at my notes on the 5kc channel steps for when the DX gets rolling so I can QSY real quick. I heard someone from Brazil today on 555 asking someone to QSY. I followed and they were gone. I am going to set up my Carl Built 4 pill to go with the Madison, it is on the list. Then I can go head to head with my Stryker 955 and XForce 4 pill. The receive on the Madison is so nice, and changing bands on the 955 is funky so it might not be much of a contest.

Reactions: loosecannon
There was a guy on fleabay selling his version of that board with your choice of display colors a while back. Haven't seen him come up in a the ads for a while.

Umm, wait a minute. "Channel board"? Do you mean the one with two LED channel digits on it?

Yes, the board with the 2 LEDs . My board is damaged.

Leads me to wonder how high a price you could ask for a new one. Gotta figure there's a market for it.

Yeah I am sure there is. I have been searching all over the internet, no luck finding anyone selling them...used to, not anymore I guess.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.