• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NET NEUTRALITY;MORE OF OUR FREEDOMS TAKEN AWAY OR NOT?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
I'm just about convinced whatever the outcome is here it won't resemble anything that could be interpreted as "serving the public interest". Anytime you have the amount of money being spent through lobbyists that this project has, you're getting screwed. It only takes millions of dollars to influence people in control to do the wrong thing for profit.

Money spent on lobbying never changes any of the facts in a particular case, it just gives the people in charge something else to consider other than serving the people who elected them in the first place. Imagine how much different things would be if we had to have a majority vote by the public on any of the important things that are left to lobbyists?

Lobbyists were supposed to give those with a weaker voice a more equal playing ground. The reality is this tactic has been abused by groups who already had the finances to give themselves a louder voice than any of us now. Lobbyists do nothing today but generate cash flow through corruption. How long before we realize the sh*t we all get as a result of the corruption outweighs the cash flow to the few that get bribed?

Reactions: 1 person
There was most likely a need for such a thing during times leading up to 911 but such measures before 911 wouldn't warrant passing such an act until 911.

I would call the post 911 enactment of the patriot act the WWII Pearl Harbor invasion of our time.

look up the term "false flag operation", and you will see that this is not the first time this tactic has been used in order to get laws changed.

the reason there are so many more people "leaning left" right now is because the republican party refuses to let go of the religious facet, and continues to demonize marijuana.

they are shooting themselves in the foot because most young voters dont ascribe to those views.

like it or not, the world is changing.
LC

look up the term "false flag operation", and you will see that this is not the first time this tactic has been used in order to get laws changed.

the reason there are so many more people "leaning left" right now is because the republican party refuses to let go of the religious facet, and continues to demonize marijuana.

they are shooting themselves in the foot because most young voters dont ascribe to those views.

like it or not, the world is changing.
LC

I've seen this change, and it isn't good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94SbRbQGndg

LC

Yessir, who'd have thought the Feds would run guns into Mexico to support gun control in the US? That deal changed my entire outlook on things.

...an have enough common sense to realize Beck is an unscented douchbag

Did I mention Beck? You seem to have some sort of fixation about the man. Remember my comment about "the messenger"? If Beck is your only guy, your "main man" so to speak, when there are so many on both sides of any issue, I must offer my condolences to the centrists among us.

Did I mention Beck? You seem to have some sort of fixation about the man. Remember my comment about "the messenger"? If Beck is your only guy, your "main man" so to speak, when there are so many on both sides of any issue, I must offer my condolences to the centrists among us.

Hardly.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.