• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Anytone 6666+

what i really want to know. is the new 6666 pro going to drift, or will it be like the AT-5555n II in that reguard?

love my 5555, but would love a smaller radio for hiking/adventuring.

what i really want to know. is the new 6666 pro going to drift, or will it be like the AT-5555n II in that reguard?

I think a stable radio from anytone is a given, it's pretty proven in radios they've made for years now.

I just wish it would show up already.

Reactions: Pez

Rock solid stability - with no drift. The same (or better) stability as the AT-5555Nii. You will not see a new Qixiang radio released that drifts. (y)

- The AT-6666PRO is due later in the year, all going well.

- The AT-6666 II is still under development. Here is a better concept picture (not official). Imagine having a panadapter! Something fun to think about...

View attachment 64822
if the AT-6666 II has a waterfall, at least 20W PEP SSB, FM tones, and weather alerts i'd buy one in a heartbeat. :O

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.