• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New here

:ROFLMAO: Tall , As far as I'm concerned it's The Best Forum , you notice I never stray far ? Technical Advice ? You got that right ! I don't care if it's a Radio , Tv , gun or a 57' De Soto someone here will know how to fix it ! But maybe I shouldn't have said " Us " it could be just Me !:whistle:;):)

I've had several 2510/Lincoln's over the yrs
2510.jpeg
they breed under my bench

Reactions: 357magnum
It looks like since some people here have all these radios collecting dust and breeding, they’d donate to their favorite dark lord. Hahaha. It is Christmas time you know...

It might warm my heart kinda like the Grinch.

It looks like since some people here have all these radios collecting dust and breeding, they’d donate to their favorite dark lord. Hahaha. It is Christmas time you know...

It might warm my heart kinda like the Grinch.

I have 2 radios I'll be selling when I get them back from the radio dr. Cleaning the shack of unneeded items.

I was messing with Kop and Tallman mostly. I’be tried using finger-neck-pinches to get them to see things my way but they resist no matter what.

And I thank you, that’s generous of you. I think they’re grinches though, they don’t like to share their toys, haha.

Won’t even let me come over and talk on their radios.

I don't have anyone to play with around here anymore. Everyone disappeared. Back in the 80's there was always someone to talk to. Now all I here is crickets or the occassional truck driver.o_O

I rarely even turn my radio on. I pick up passing trucks when on the dummy load. A good antenna switch would probably cure that issue but I have yet to find one that works that well.

Last edited:
I rarely even turn my radio on. I pick up passing trucks when on the dummy load. A good antenna switch would probably cure that issue but I have yet to find one that works that well.

I don't get as much time for radio as I use to. Since I've retired and became a foster parent my time is limited.

@RT431 - you have an awesome Avatar pic, the one of the kitten reflection of what it can become, do you paint or dabble in artistry...?

No I think my daughter found that on the web. I have a thing for cats and tigers. The white tiger in particular. They are beautiful animals and are becoming extinct.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated