• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New to the forum, and relatively new to radio

FlatlandBusa

Nov 20, 2022
South Central Nebraska
Hello all, I have been lurking for quite awhile and finally took a few minutes to join. I have already learned a lot from this forum.

A little about me:
I have been in radio since 2018, starting with my General amateur license, later upgrading to Extra in early 2020. I started spending time on 27MHZ is late 2021 and have been having a blast with it. I am currently running a quad6 in front of a biased 8 pill in the mobile, the base station is a 7300 in front of a single chip LDMOS box. I use 1340 Nebraska as my number and have been spending most of my time on SSB, I won't post my amateur call so I don't end up being doxed.

Welcome to the club and welcome to the wonderful world of 11 meter ssb. Glad to have you aboard and so good to see new blood entering the world of radio. Hopefully we'll cross up on the band eventually, the sun is just getting started.

Bienvenido, amigo!

ResizedP_b8ecf481-4409-4f74-a3f4-82702658a053_180630564060833.gif

Reactions: FlatlandBusa
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I hope that I can contribute to this community in some way. I really enjoy helping get local stations on the air, whether they are Ham or CB. Definitely looking forward to cycle 25 taking off and the high bands waking up.

Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated