• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New Truck Pics

Skater229

Mar 1, 2004
Gtmo, Cuba
www.skater229.com
NewTruckFront.JPG

NewTruckFront2.JPG

NewTruckSide.JPG

NewTruckSide2.JPG

Skater

i bet that dish ain't got nothin on that set up. looks like a world wide operation there. those guys in that shack when they really need to get out must tap into your truck to do some real broadcastin. pass the 73's onto mars for me will ya

Hello Skater whats up? Did you get anything new from 55 to run in that Blazer? Are you still going dc or switching to ac? The antenna setup looks better on the Blazer. Nice job.

Well nothing new as of yet, but we are planning a new box sometime soon... As for AC or DC, how about both??? Looking to keep the DC stuff for the killin fields, and the AC for the DX'ing... Will keep people updated as things come along...

Skater

As you all know i NEVER know what the heck anything is soo...
What antennas are those and where do i get one and how much is it gonna cost and will it fit on the gutter? HAHAHA let me know im looking for something good that isnt an AN-99 (my dad doesnt want a 22ft tall antenna his brand new house)

Ya im with the guy above. give my 73's to mars buddy. Skater What Channels are you on maybe ill give you a shout if you REMotely close.

73's BIGRED im gone

HEY SKATER Where can i get those antennas. Ive been looking on Google for the past half hour and i cant find anything about '55' antennas or '55' anything that has to do with cb. are they custom? they look really sweet.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.