• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

News Not Good here in Texas right now

Dealer

Aug 30, 2005
Post Oak Bend,Texas
For those that have CNN and Fox News available.

Seven Reported dead and twelve or more wounded at least 2 shooters involved.

Base on Lockdown at Forth Hood... What the hell is this world coming too.

John

Last edited:

I'm hearing the killer was a psychiatrist. Great...I hope he hasn't been recruiting. When are we going to tell the goofy left that IT'S NOT PROFILING IF IT SAVES LIVES. It F*%$ing makes me sick!

FORT HOOD (November 5, 2009)— Army Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan whom Fort Hood officials identified as the soldier who opened fire Thursday afternoon on post, killing 12 and wounding 30 others, is not dead, according to the post’s commander, who earlier said the gunman was dead.

It sure as hell would have saved some money if he were dead.

horrible situation, my condolences to the families of the deceased

I also seen hes still alive . Maybe our president knows the guy and will sit at his bedside to assure he gets propper care so he can see to it the he gets back to the presidents and his home land safely after this huge misunderstanding. LMAO!! IM ALSO TIRED OF THIS $H!+

When is the US going to stop accepting illegalaliens they neeed to STAY HOME WHERE THEY BELONG AS OUR TROOPS NEED TO BE HOME WHERE THEY BELONG!! This could have been prevented from ever happening if the problem was solved the correct way years back instead of pussyfooting around.

Nothing like being slapped in the face repeatedly and made fools of and to poor hotsauce in the open wounds we have a leader with a middle eastern style name I LOVE MY COUNTRY IM SO PROUD AND WHO CARES IF THE REST OF THE WORLDS LAUGHING AT US !!! HIP HIP HOORAAAAY!! :headbang:headbang:censored::censored:

I'm sure the Dems will be proud and tell us all about how he will be able to keep his health care plan now that he left his job...

I also seen hes still alive . Maybe our president knows the guy and will sit at his bedside to assure he gets propper care so he can see to it the he gets back to the presidents and his home land safely after this huge misunderstanding. LMAO!! IM ALSO TIRED OF THIS $H!+

When is the US going to stop accepting illegalaliens they neeed to STAY HOME WHERE THEY BELONG AS OUR TROOPS NEED TO BE HOME WHERE THEY BELONG!! This could have been prevented from ever happening if the problem was solved the correct way years back instead of pussyfooting around.

Nothing like being slapped in the face repeatedly and made fools of and to poor hotsauce in the open wounds we have a leader with a middle eastern style name I LOVE MY COUNTRY IM SO PROUD AND WHO CARES IF THE REST OF THE WORLDS LAUGHING AT US !!! HIP HIP HOORAAAAY!! :headbang:headbang:censored::censored:
What are you talking about????? Illegals??? The fu$#^er was bred, born, and grown here!!!!

popcorn.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.