• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Next generation Worldwidedx.com site launching soon with a drawing for an antenna!

We are confirming it should just "move" over

I tried today on the test site and all i did was login with my username and password from this version and all was good, all info transferred automatically. Nothing extra to do, if your are member in this version, you are already a member there (y)

We are testing the site making sure it is a smooth transition.

Keep up the good work, you guy's are awesome, cannot wait, enjoy reading the site daily, if I can.

Reactions: 1 person
Good Luck with the relaunch.

Not sure the best radio forum in the world needs it, but I'm all for improvements as long as the quality of input remains high as its been in the past.

Sorry not been about as much lately, health ain't been too clever, but I still try drop in as often as I can. Hope the transition goes smoothy and its as good as its been in the past, you guys do a great job, :) Jazz 73.

Reactions: 1 person
Are the threads from this forum being transferred or at least archived?, hell of a lot of good solid info here in all departments of the forum, plenty of reference material for those not so accustomed to the ways of successful radio, would be a shame to lose any of it,

especially the more heated debates as they generally bring out the most positive info in the long run, even if you have to wade through some bull to access it, I don't think there is a better reference source on the net, for CB or Ham. :)

Are the threads from this forum being transferred or at least archived?

This time the entire forum is being transferred, not like the last time were we had to fight with it.
It is, so far, a nice smooth transition
And no more post dates from 1969.

Insider tip:
All current photo albums will also transfer.......

Jeff
( I probably should not have said that.)

One of the things I really want to showcase on the new version of the site is the effort that members go through to share their station photos and operating activities. I think you guys will really like how we're going to show off the pictures you post in your albums... :)

shoot I thought it was already a nice touch having the random slides on the home page. After a couple years off the board, I came back and saw a few of my old photos.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.