• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Nice to Know

frmboybuck

***** medic
Apr 3, 2005
Iowa
Sure is nice to know the morons are still hiding behind their computers and posting shit like this on the forums. What a bunch of loosers
Buck

Thanks Peddler....What a bunch of loosers. I cant believe they cant find anything better to do with their time than that. I knew something was up with that dude by the way he was replying to the posts. Most of the time it was just a couple words. Like to see them be a man and not hide behind the comp

I figured something was up too by the way he was posting.Also his english was a bit too good to be from Italy as the original picture in his signature suggested.Then when he said he was from California that clinched it.Just goes to show how stupid he is.The callsign of the Italian ham was on some gear in the bottom right corner of the picture he stole. :roll:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.