• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

No more free ham ticket?

cheese-board-102180718.jpg

Still more Cheese to go with that Whine

That's why all of us should file an opinion at the FCC website. keep it at $10,

I already did!!! What's your excuse?

All you happy to donate kinda people,donate to my poor bank account. Promise to send each n every 1 a happy birthday n a merry christmas card yearly.however must be +$50.

Reactions: big_sho9
There are very very few people that are poor due to lack of income, it is usually excessive spending that keeps them poor.

It's called living beyond your means. I must admit we could most certainly be a lot more frugal if we really tried. My wife and I make a pretty damn good income and always find something else to spend money on it seems. Not wasting mind you but enjoying the fruits of our labour. Most people I know and work with like to go to Cuba or the Dominican Republic for a week in April because it is cheaper. We like Jamaica in late February despite it costing almost twice as much. My parents are on a fixed income and Dad never had a pension so their combined income is less than half what mine is alone. I am amazed at what my mother can do for saving money. Sometimes I wish that gene was passed onto me. LOL

It's called living beyond your means. I must admit we could most certainly be a lot more frugal if we really tried. My wife and I make a pretty damn good income and always find something else to spend money on it seems. Not wasting mind you but enjoying the fruits of our labour. Most people I know and work with like to go to Cuba or the Dominican Republic for a week in April because it is cheaper. We like Jamaica in late February despite it costing almost twice as much. My parents are on a fixed income and Dad never had a pension so their combined income is less than half what mine is alone. I am amazed at what my mother can do for saving money. Sometimes I wish that gene was passed onto me. LOL
At least the folks in your country needn’t worry about going bankrupt upon having an illness. That fact also had helped many entrepreneurs get their start.

At least the folks in your country needn’t worry about going bankrupt upon having an illness. That fact also had helped many entrepreneurs get their start.

The trick is to spend all of your money before the bill collectors get their hands on it. I have some white trash family that just doesn't pay their bills. If they need credit some sucker always seems to sign for them. They spend their money on big screen TVs, ATV's, vacations they cant afford, iPhones for children.....I could keep going but you get the idea.

Glad you edited that. It was FULL of inaccuracies. :)
It really wasn't, I just decided I didn't want to stir that pot.

If you'd like to explain why you feel that giving over half of your life earnings to a government does not equate to working for the government, I'd love to hear it. Seems like some sort of Stockholm syndrome to me.

Last edited:
It really wasn't, I just decided I didn't want to stir that pot.

If you'd like to explain why you feel that giving over half of your life earnings to a government does not equate to working for the government, I'd love to hear it. Seems like some sort of Stockholm syndrome to me.

You have your ideas about a place you don't live in and I have the realities of living here. Saying that pretty much everyone here either lives off of or works for the government and that there are no entrepreneurs here is ridiculous . Sounds like some sort of Trumpism to me. Now we can either stir the pot some more or just put the lid back on it and turn the heat off it. Your call.

You have your ideas about a place you don't live in and I have the realities of living here. Saying that pretty much everyone here either lives off of or works for the government and that there are no entrepreneurs here is ridiculous . Sounds like some sort of Trumpism to me. Now we can either stir the pot some more or just put the lid back on it and turn the heat off it. Your call.
You did remove the lid, would your rather put it back and we pretend you never touched it?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated