• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

No shack but mobile shack

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
20200210_120220.jpg

The queen of the house despises me using radios but its my house. Its limited space and i use my radios.
I got this rolling service cart at harbor freight for 49.
I got a cover made to slip over it.
Now when we are having visitors i unplug n unhook antenna coaxes n roll it into a bedroom. So far she is satisfied with this cure

Like most things mods are ahead like fold over top to enable top tray usage with radios on top.
Excuse the clutter as i was putting my stuff on it and not tidyed it up yet,a great place to have couple my pistols in also

Yes n yes,its parked beside my recliner.need 45 ft coax x 2 n can go to my bedside.
Im looking at some thin layered quarter unch plywood to make a top .cut in middle ,2 section on hinges thus use top tray under radios.

I might have to get me one of those! Maybe I'll put the radios on the second shelf and build a bbq grill into the top, to use on the porch. ;)

Reactions: S&W357 and Rwb
That's a great setup. With enough coax, operate from any room in the house. Front porch, back porch, garage, kitchen etc. Even park it beside the easy chair! Watch football while talking to the guys that are watching football too. Haha!

That’s Rattlesnake and the boys in OKC. I almost had to pull over I was laughing so hard when — after twenty minutes of shared description not matching anything I was trying to imagine — it was finally revealed they were watching Hawaiian lava flow.

Can we make watching the grass grow “interesting “?
Just put it on the air.

Volcanic, huh?

“Quiet on the set!
Bowel movement in Three, Two . . . .”

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated