• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Non sibi sed patriae

The collective youth of America today want all the rights , privileges and freedom that this democracy has to offer without taking any of the responsibility. Just because you don't agree with the current president has nothing to do with it . Whether a member of the armed forces or a civilian you have not only the right but the responsibility to disagree and to vote the SOB out of office if you don't like what he or she does .

So , you want the right ...
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson
So you want freedom...
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Ben Franklin
So you want the privilege...
"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you: Ask what you can do for your country."
-- John F. Kennedy
I don't ask you to fight , I ask you to serve .
I don't ask you to forget your principals or beliefs , I ask that you make a difference.
I don't ask you to do as I and many others have , to risk all for country.

What I do ask is that if you are American , that if you do believe in liberty and freedom , to elect and support your administration rather than support civil disobedience after the election , the legislative process , the decision has already been made .

I respect others right to freedom of speech but,
I EARNED my right to freedom of speech did you ?

If the vote is stolen

— more than one million illegals in California (alone) voted in 2016.

— and anything other than paper ballots used with counts completed within four hours of closed polls. . . . .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.