• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Not bad for an amp that sells for $279 brand new!

I didn't realize you could sell those on ebay.

I don't know why some get booted and some don't. If I listed it then it would surely get the boot. I have seen amps listed as Cb Radio Linear Amp run the entire duration, go figure.

must be the 8-10ft of power wire and a fuse making it go so high....lol.....
did you see the 760.00 dollar vc-200 yet?

Your'e on the list is why.

I guess I have an Ebay bullseye on my forehead.
Go figure....... the amp is now relisted because the seller's shill bidding buddy won it for $369!!!
Between the ebay and paypal fees, I won't sell there again.

Between the ebay and paypal fees, I won't sell there again.

Exactly, it is almost a scam as to what Ebay has turned into....

Shill biding, hiding the names on the bid history page, snipers, "protecting the seller" and screwing over the buyer....the paypal way.:thumbdown:

Exactly, it is almost a scam as to what Ebay has turned into....

Shill biding, hiding the names on the bid history page, snipers, "protecting the seller" and screwing over the buyer....the paypal way.:thumbdown:

yup i agree . ive been saying this for a few years now. i wont
buy/sell anything there anymore.

It's ok to buy stuff only if you what the item is worth, plus the shipping......the total cost needs to be known. I have 110 positive feedbacks and only got ripped once but ended up getting the funds back less the shipping to send it back.....still sucked.
I love the typical bullshit like...."bought at an estate sale and have no way to test......lights up though". Of course if you look at their feedbacks, they have dozens of auctions where amps/radios were sold.
Bought a set of new factory wheels for a Silverado from a seller and they claimed "these are OEM factory alloy wheels, not replicas".......on the back was the ever present "made in China" stamped on them. They paid the shipping to return and refunded my money without any issues. Ebayers like that are out there too.

Last edited:

Using an auction sniper is perfectly OK. Put in your max bid and you can do other things rather than put in a bid at the last second and still lose. Won 3 NOS Cobra 148 GTLs that way.

I emailed the seller and he said the winning bidder backed out and he has it relisted. Looks to me like the same bidder who backed out is bidding on it again. Go figure. I guess they figure no one will figure it out.

I sold a lipzipper 4x12 , lipzipper 16 and a tx star hot plate on fee-bay.

My 667v gets the boot every-time . ????

Had a buyer file my one negative because I did not include the 120 volt ac cord with a $40 uniden 78. Offered the turd a POS Rat shack power supply for shipping but he still whined.

Same bidder going at it again. You can't even sell a used straight 6 pill for that kind of money. You would be lucky to get $275 for a like new 2x4 mobile amp.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.