• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Nothing on AM for days now

Short version: Friend of mine traded a particular hand gun back and forth for years. Not long ago I asked if he still had it...wanted to trade him something for it.

Ended up he had sold it to someone else. The someone else fellow had died and his wife had the revolver buried with him as per his request. Sigh :unsure:

Reactions: 357magnum
Short version: Friend of mine traded a particular hand gun back and forth for years. Not long ago I asked if he still had it...wanted to trade him something for it.

Ended up he had sold it to someone else. The someone else fellow had died and his wife had the revolver buried with him as per his request. Sigh :unsure:

I wanted to hit like button, but that would be wrong. We need a "That Just Ain't Right" button.

As of Friday 2-27 there has not been one single sunspot for the month of February.

So long as the sun remains quiet the skip will be rare and brief when it does occur.

We are nearly at the bottom of the 11-year cycle of solar activity. Simple explanation is more sunspots equals more skip.

More info here: http://www.spaceweather.com

And here: http://www.solarham.net

I just checked those sites before coming here to see this

Hearing faint sounds today. Ghost voices I guess. The pile driver sounds are back.

Bout only thing was local haulers on 19.

I want a F*****g sunspot damn it!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated