• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

NPC Mods for export radios from Internet Forums

N

NorthStar34

last night I saw a couple Galaxy's where a guy got NPC mods off radio forums and did them and for most part he did what they said. Boy was these things screwed up royally. Yes they were swinging on the wattmeter like most cbers want. But if you turned mic gain up much they would distort like crazy. After these get fixed hopefully the Bill will be enough to keep him from attempting modifications from some of these places on the web. First time I seen a mess like that in awhile.

</p>

Maybe they did something wrong, I have had a 2950, 1st generation Delta Force, and now a 02 Delta all with the non-volted final version of the NPC. I think they call it PPE or something, any way always got nothing but great replys on the sound of the radio. In fact, the new Magnum S3 and S9 call that top gun board a "built in" NPC.

</p>

I personally say leave AM operating like AM, but with 100% modulation on voice peaks, and no more.

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

bot452026.gif
</p>

Open the radio up and tell us what final transistor he put in there. I bet that will explain it...

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.