• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

onestop forum down!

I think one of the mods said about a week or so ago that there was some new software comming, with improvements, enhancements, and all that sort of stuff.

Maybe they are implementing the new stuff now?

Hey Panama.

I haven't had any conditions in this area for quite a while. The locals have found other things to do.

I did talk to the UK the other day on an Imax setup on a 10' mast, but that is about it for a couple of more years. From time to time I hear the West Coast and some times the northeast comes in a bit.

I've been following this for a while. I knew it was comming...like the big quake is gonna hit the west coast and were all doomed.

Anyway, I didn't want to be the first one to start it off...

I tried to log in and even join...but no go...

Wonder who the new members are? I can almost see Slim, TG, and the big Frankster in there adding members and what not...Nobody is ever logged in though, so they are probably hashing out bugs and setting things up.

Patience is a virtue...

Well at this point nothing is really going on that we can see. If anything is going on, then it is behind the scenes.

That always seems to happen with upgrades or modifications to the software, it just takes a spell to get things back working right. Just hope they don't loose the database in the process.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.