• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Only in Miami

I watched the video again and seems like the judge was alright with things till she said 'adios'.
That's what tripped his trigger.
They got thru the process ok till he over-reacted to her choice of the valediction word.
I know what you're gonna say about who's in control and all that, but just 'cause he's the judge don't mean he can't screw up also.
So, had she not said 'adios' things would have been cool.
Go figure.
Just because you are in a position of authority with dominion over people lives and property don't mean that you can't do no wrong.
A good system is a system of 'checks and balances' and without that ability you have something that more resembles totalitarianism.

Reactions: 1 person
It's about respect. Respect for the court. You don't walk into a court room with pants around your knees and your hat on backwards.

Her attitude start to finish was disrespectful.

The judge was justified.

what a fucked up case. $10,000 bail for realllllllll . how does an 18 year girl get $10,000 ? for just having some pills , thats messed up . that judge was a real asshole and he was very rude to that girl. the cops could of took care of the situation alot better when they arrested her. i think its wrong for her to be in cuffs and shackles and in orange in court about some stupid ass pills that are not even extasy pills . Xanex pills , hello who the hell cares about them . if she had pot , it would of been worse . dammit boyyyyyyyy :headbang

what a fucked up case. $10,000 bail for realllllllll . how does an 18 year girl get $10,000 ? for just having some pills , thats messed up . that judge was a real asshole and he was very rude to that girl. the cops could of took care of the situation alot better when they arrested her. i think its wrong for her to be in cuffs and shackles and in orange in court about some stupid ass pills that are not even extasy pills . Xanex pills , hello who the hell cares about them . if she had pot , it would of been worse . dammit boyyyyyyyy :headbang

The problem with Xanex in this country is really bad.
She actually might be lucky if this helps her get away from her addiction.
Xanex is extremely addictive and some people have died while in withdrawl.
And it is a huge drain on the judicial system.
On one hand I stick to my previous opinion about how the judge reacted to her saying 'adios.'
Then on the other hand I am sure I don't know squat about this situation compared to what the judge knows and like I said a couple of sentences ago; The judge, I believe, believes he is doing the right thing for her, and believes that if he makes this so unpleasant for her that she may well reconsider what she is going to do about her drug addiction.
But maybe he could have left it at 'adios.'
At least she didn't say AMF......lol

Last edited:

Maybe because possession of xanax without a valid prescription is a class E felony.

Just remembered...

I thought flipping the bird is freedom of speech.

I've read a few stories lately about cops roughing up and arresting people for flipping them off, only to have courts say it's protected speech.

the "adios" should not have ticked the judge off. but all of her previous sassy ness had already upset him, so that doubled the girls bail from 5k to 10k. I know you guys will say that was not right and i hear your point,,,

Now the bird in and of itself may or may not have ticked him off(we will never know), but what did tick him off, and it's kind of hard to hear on the video, but the girl muttered fuck you along with the bird.

that is why he asked her "Did you just say to fuck me" and the girl said "Yes i am not going to deny it"

and that is what got her the 30 days in jail.

Last edited:
I must say I agree with NOTHING YOU SAID HERE. It's a bond hearing, you act respectful and pleed guilty, not guilty, or you wish time to speak to an attorney. Then you get your bond and leave.

This kind of attitude by our young people can be seen all across the county. If her parents don't teach her any manners then it's up to the judge. That should cool her smart little a$$ off. In 30 days if she still has no manners then she can sit again.

I Think you Missed the Point..
She was Either Stupid as all Heck
(meaning an IQ under 80)
And or she was High on whatever..

Given that...She was Clearly of Diminished Capacity..
As such..she needs Not to be in a cell..
Instead looked at Medically & have determined if she was High
(if High then send her to a treatment program)
Or it may be found her IQ is under 80
(at that point she is indeed mentally challenged and then needs help in a different manor)

I Still say (though it does Not concern me of course) what she said and did..at No point was disrespectful...Given a 10 year old could clearly see she was either mentally challenged and or under the influence of some substance..

That being the case..
What the Heck will 30 days in a jail cell accomplish
(except to maybe Detox her if that was the issue..and if it is the issue...her being in a jail cell for 30 days will not kick her of the habit)

So...My point to this is this..

She is in jail for 30 days at a Waste of Tax payer's Money..
The Money would be best served...In Knowing if she needs Detoxing and thus kicking a substance habit and or mental help..

After her 30 days...the same can happen all over again..
And Still that apparent Dumb ass of a Judge...will hold her in contempt again..calling further into suspect..
Whether that Judge is beyond his use as an effective Judge or not
(though clearly seems Not )

For the record..
I did at court on more then one occasion Yell at a Judge..
I did Not Get a Contempt charge..But forced the Judge to see his own error..(3 different times actually..different times and judges and different jurisdictions)

I watched the video again and seems like the judge was alright with things till she said 'adios'.
That's what tripped his trigger.
They got thru the process ok till he over-reacted to her choice of the valediction word.
I know what you're gonna say about who's in control and all that, but just 'cause he's the judge don't mean he can't screw up also.
So, had she not said 'adios' things would have been cool.
Go figure.
Just because you are in a position of authority with dominion over people lives and property don't mean that you can't do no wrong.
A good system is a system of 'checks and balances' and without that ability you have something that more resembles totalitarianism.

Well Put

Exactly...
There was Zero issue that one could say...
Well a Gun or Knife was used or threatened..

Likely due to her being Not Exactly Rich...
But just amassed perhaps a bunch of crazy Rep Like Jewels
(meaning mostly fake garbage...lol)

Since she Likely did Not have Proper representation by a Good Attorney...

That is What lead to All of that..

The System is indeed Crazy

Just remembered...

I thought flipping the bird is freedom of speech.

I've read a few stories lately about cops roughing up and arresting people for flipping them off, only to have courts say it's protected speech.

Very True..
Beyond freedom of speech..
In court it goes further in that...It can Not be proven what Word/words the finger stands for..and even if they can it then flls to Freedom of Speech..

It has been held up in court numerous times

Very True..
Beyond freedom of speech..
In court it goes further in that...It can Not be proven what Word/words the finger stands for..and even if they can it then flls to Freedom of Speech..

It has been held up in court numerous times

I think she was so happy that the judge upped her bail to 10k she was almost speechless and all she could say was that she wanted to pleasure him and was so choked up that all else she could manage was a gesture of thanks............lol

This is the whole video, CNN left out the very beginning. 18 years old is way too young for taking xanax.
My primary care prescribes me 30 10mg tablets of valium per month but I only refill it once every 5 months or so. I think valium and xanax are more mentally addicting than physically addicting.
This girl might very well be happy go lucky but......there is a time and a place for everything.

Flipping the Bird to the Judge - YouTube

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.