• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Only in Miami

This is the whole video, CNN left out the very beginning. 18 years old is way to young for taking xanax.
My primary care prescribes me 30 10mg tablets of valium per month but I only refill it once every 5 months or so. I think valium and xanax are more mentally addicting than physically addicting.
This girl might very well be happy go lucky but......there is a time and a place for everything.

Flipping the Bird to the Judge - YouTube

After watching a more complete video all I can say is; I guess you are not supposed to smile and must be solemn and austere or you're gonna upset the judge can cause him to be a "?ick".

I see nothing wrong with what the judge did. When I've had my days in court, I acted nicely and dressed nicely...and I didn't piss off the judge. She earned her punishment, something her parents should've taught her.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll say it again. Respect for the court. You as the defendant, prosecutor, juror, witness, or spectator are expected to maintain a level of respect for the court. This dummy didn't. She had a "this ain't a big deal" attitude from the start. For someone facing a felony charge, she played it off like it was no big deal. Now maybe she'll get it into her head how big a deal it is.

i forgot also , the judge was way out of line asking how much her necklace was worth . the judge made her nerveous by asking her such a ? none of his fucking buisness . im glad she gave him the finger. lol lol lol

i forgot also , the judge was way out of line asking how much her necklace was worth . the judge made her nerveous by asking her such a ? none of his fucking buisness . im glad she gave him the finger. lol lol lol

He was perfectly within his rights to ask that. He was determining if she qualified for court appointed council. If you make too much or have enough assets, then you can afford your own lawyer and don't qualify.

She recently apologized and the judge vacated her contempt charge, no jail.

No jail until her drug possession court case is decided........then back in for a few months. Looks like she is getting an early start in "Little Havana".

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.