• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Overveiw of the Com Ser Labs communication test set video

Radio Tech

Radio Operator
Sep 9, 2008
North Carolina
www.gokarters.com
I purchased this unit in the early 90's and was my first real service monitor. Over time the unit quit and after searching found there was no service material available. 5 years after giving I ran into some schematics on the unit. After all these years I am starting to learn my way around it and will be posting a series of repair vids on it.

Com Ser Labs have been long out of business. They were located in Florida. It is believed they were formally Lampkin Laboratory. Which also disappeared in the 70's.

Links to pictures and schematics:
http://gokarters.com/smf/index.php?topic=1736.msg18086;topicseen#msg18086

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

Nice! Thanks for sharing...it's a pretty cool video.

Thanks Moleculo,
I only started doing videos about a year ago. I will be doing many more in the near future. Covering Reviews, tear downs, repairs and tutorials. Just trying for now to get better at doing them.

The reason for doing this video is to get some information stiring. Not much out there on this unit. But I know there were quite a few of these built.

Thanks for looking.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.