• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Part 2 SR-955 AT 6666 Audio expansion worked out and now public

Looking back - in all this thread...

We tried to help you.

@davew41 - you shot yourself in the foot. You deleted your own posts - other responses - the entire thread.

Then you try to blame others for your own mistakes...

This is your problem.

Why should we prove anything to you when all you do is attack?

By what you keep posting You keep proving to us, we were right all along...

Sorry man, we call them as we see them.

I think we all know Handy Andy is the farthest thing from a troll. Just look back at what he's contributed to this forum for years and years. I guess this is why Tap Tap gets so mad.

Ok, let’s slaughter the U500 being removed. It was only done to trace a circuit, to be sure, double checking work. Don’t worry about how I know this.

I honestly don’t think Dave stole anyone’s work, he was simply sharing it and yeah, it was a “stabbing” post to that one certain person. So what.

This definitely has gotten out of hand and it’s definitely been over scrutinized to say the least.

He did the same thing to Hard Drive. I’m not a fan of either guy but come on Porkchop, you’ve been around long enough. The “smart ones” share stuff all the time. The greedy ones are the ones who get their feelings hurt and hide. If their intentions were genuine then being criticized wouldn’t matter . Rather a healthy debate over electronic theory for the benefit of all. Post sounded like a sales pitch to me and I wasn’t buying that’s all. He should’ve post his mods to his fan base on YouTube

He who? Dave? Good lord man, have you seen what Shermy has done to Dave? The count is t exactly even there, from what I’ve seen anyway.

All I know is that Dave didn’t come up with this, and Shermy most certainly didn’t. I can see where his original post could be mistaken for a sales pitch (I guess) but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t. And for the record I don’t know Dave, personally or otherwise.

And then there was me...
I'll try to give a little history...

And they repeated themselves...

So to cut to the chase - we were talking about this...
View attachment 35520

And also wanted to point out to them that 100mhz - I think they meant 100Hz (Bass to Alto Range of voice)
and to keep people from using the WRONG decimal point 4,100kHz equates to about 4.1MHz - so I only corrected them to a certain degree...4.1kHz - looks better

Andy, only one person posted originally in the deleted thread, who is they and them?

Andy, only one person posted originally in the deleted thread, who is they and them?

Here again...

ORIGINALLY PRESUMED TO BE Davew41
Re-captured by 711
Begin-----

After Working with a very smart member of the community we figured out the Audio expansion for these 2 radios.

We will release to the public more radios as we figure out and test them.

We are doing this as a public service to the whole community because of one shop that thinks he is the only place on earth that can figure this stuff out. (Tap Tap pay attention)

Rest deleted for brevity...

In reference to the post - which has been since been deleted - "We" - reference was for "They"

You think you're confused...

Reread my post above the #42, the Replied answer is in the QUOTEs... Davew41

Yes, that's what I said, you have it right...and sadly - the originals all were deleted...so why were we - all of the responders - attacked over an announcement?

Who's' "we"? I'd like to know...

Davew41 made the post...and all subsequent replies...it's the only evidence we have...the rest was deleted...

Andy, stop huffin’ that solder smoke...haha. You still haven’t named who they were, you got me confused over here.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.