• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Passed element 2!!!

Nov 5, 2006
timbuck 2
I aced my tech exam today. Now I am waiting for my call sign. It is going to be a long wait no matter how long it takes. Anybody know about how long it will take for the paperwork to be completed and get entered in the database?

Later,
AA

its about 2-3 weeks right now. i have been waiting for my upgrade to show and its been over 3 weeks. im wondering if it got lost in the mix

Sounds like things are kinda swamped after code was dropped.

You know what happens next, HF goes to hell, at least that's what some old dust farting malcontents said. :gdlf

Last call given in his area. KC0 is given to all in his countries area for now, and they are now on Z. After KC0ZZZ, they will start at KD0AAA.

albinoalligator said:
I aced my tech exam today. Now I am waiting for my call sign. It is going to be a long wait no matter how long it takes. Anybody know about how long it will take for the paperwork to be completed and get entered in the database?

Later,
AA

well conrats! :wav :wav
when i upgraded the actual posting of it seemed like it took forever, but it was only a couple of weeks. But waiting for your initial license seems to take for ever but it will happen.

Been waiting since Mar 24th here....initial license, general too.

They are pretty backed up from the 10day+ periods I've seen people stating since 2/24

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.