• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pet Names

secret squirrel

Lustrous Potentate
Oct 5, 2008
Washington, PA
I have always names Dogs, or Cats after movies or TV show characters. Most of the time I favor Stars Wars. I had a German Shepard I had named Jar Jar Binks, A Chow Chow I had named Wicket. My current cat's name is Princess Leia. I am thinking about starting to name animals after CB radios, antennas or components. I might name my next dog Super Penetrator or Avanti. Any other good ideas, All ideas welcome.

Reactions: S&W357 and Crawdad

My dog Champ and a Chihuahua named Kobe that we fostered. Kobe was adopted!!

E7B4F972-8E3B-49C3-A579-C18E24C9F96A.jpeg

Chihuahuas and Mexican Hairless were self-feeding livestock back in the old country. Kobe Beef, however, is kinda pushing that a little far, dontcha think?

I’ve no pets being OTR nearly all the time, but fresh beef-on-the-hoof might be a worthy exception while road-bound.

Kobe was the name the rescue agency named him. He was named for Kobe Bryant. But Kobe beef I am sure is good! Only went as pricey as Wagyu...and that was good!

He was a good little dog! I wanted to keep him if nobody wanted him. The family that adopted him still sends us pics of him hamming it up with his adoptive family.

dog, red cause he is a red aussie sheppard, cats, calico named harley,gray tabby ,couch tater bug,yellow tabby suger pumpkin,black cat midnite and my big kitty sylvester is marked just like cartoon sylvester

I'm always bad about giving dogs or pigs nicknames.
I had a German Shepard named Baby but I called her Babebraham Lincoln, got that from Wayne's World.
A mixed breed chwieeni named Megie, I called her Dofus
My Chihuahuas name is Racee but I call her Jughead
My pigs are Piggy Sue and Edward, I call her Piggy for short and Edward is a little overweight so I call him Big Edd.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.