• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Piercings

CDX197 said:
Only 1 that hurt was the nip
Dude that pain is unreal. Nothing like it in the world. If you have never had pain like that u dont know what pain is. Then when somone rips it out just kick them in the balls. Always works!

The only pain worse Id have to say is a tooth ach...Thats the WORST pain in the world..

CDX197 said:
I dont really care what you think. I think people that dont have piercing are fags because you cant stand any pain. (only for some people. Some people are fags anyway)

You must care what I think because you've replied with a statement like this.

Only sissy boys wear jewelry. Who said that? I said that and if you don't like it write Robert D. Rafford.

You must care what I think
I could really care less what you thing about me.
And were did you find me posthing this?
Only sissy boys wear jewelry. Who said that?
i posted
I dont really care what you think. I think people that dont have piercing are fags because you cant stand any pain. (only for some people. Some people are fags anyway)
I dont see anything that compairs to what you said

CDX197 said:
You must care what I think
I could really care less what you thing about me.
And were did you find me posthing this?
Only sissy boys wear jewelry. Who said that?
i posted
I dont see anything that compairs to what you said

reread, piecings are gay no matter what you say or think, don't make me come over there.

Dont care what you think. I have my opinion about u and you pry have one about me. So thats why this is my last post to you. People who are scared of pain are P**sies no matter what they think. Later CDX197

LOL I think it is funny that some people have such an aversion to what someone else dose to them selves. I will say if you are going to pick fun at some cute girls fishing lure earings DON'T get so drunk you pass out LOL I'v had this hole in my ear for going on 16 years now :shock: :? Anyways if it works for you I say go for it! And BTW one tat left shoulder and i was sober for that one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Chuck

LOL I think it is funny that some people have such an aversion to what someone else dose to them selves. I will say if you are going to pick fun at some cute girls fishing lure earings DON'T get so drunk you pass out LOL I'v had this hole in my ear for going on 16 years now :shock: :? Anyways if it works for you I say go for it! And BTW one tat left shoulder and i was sober for that one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Chuck

i have had several knuckle piercings caused by broken teeth and 2 splits on my left eyebrow where somebody opened me up with a big ring in a mass brawl, none of them hurt at all, adrenaline is a great pain killer. :)

CDX197 said:
Dont care what you think. I have my opinion about u and you pry have one about me. So thats why this is my last post to you. People who are scared of pain are P**sies no matter what they think. Later CDX197

Who said anything about being scared of pain? I got hit the the fight before last and it still did'nt stop me from kicking that ear ring wearing faggots a** so that's not even the point here.

The point is I expressed my opinion about you subject and you took offence to it so it's your problem, not mine.

CYA
duck20pierce.jpg

did you guys see the guy that had stainless steel blind nuts screwed into his skull so he could screw in stainless stell studs all over his head? He was a real pin head.

I can't find a pic :(

photo_pinhead.gif

musafar.jpg

C2 said:
did you guys see the guy that had stainless steel blind nuts screwed into his skull so he could screw in stainless stell studs all over his head? He was a real pin head.

I can't find a pic :(

photo_pinhead.gif

musafar.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.