• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Piercings

I have a full back peice.It taken 2 months (not quite done)to get this far and it hurt like hell every time!I think that my shoulders hurt the worse.Both ears,im up to 10 gauge on my ears right now but im hoping to go to 8 gauge in a few months.As far as why....i do this for myself,no one else.I like the way i look and i am not conserned if anyone else likes it or not!Im a trucker,and if the god willing i will be until the day i die!Thats why i had my back done.It shows kind of a side veiw of a peterbuilt with the mountians in the back ground.In the head lights you can see what looks like rain and over the mountians you see a few clouds.In those clouds if you look close you can see the face of a woman with a tear rolling down her check and on the bottom it reads on thru the night.When its finished i will post some pics if anyone wants to see,should be done i another month or so because i want a lot of detail work done.

i do this for myself,no one else.I like the way i look and i am not conserned if anyone else likes it or not
Exactly. i do what i want to do with my body. Before im 21 im gonna have both of my arms covered with tattoo's. And thats what i want to do. Nobodys gonna stop me at doing it. When i get that done im gonna put a RIP tattoo on my back and have the peoples names who have died that i have known and loved on my back. Just to show them that i do care about them and they will never be forgotten. Ill talk to you all later. CDX197

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.