• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Please pray for my wife

G-Golly Wally

WDX 719 SE Oklahoma
Nov 5, 2008
Southeastern Oklahoma
My wife has been feeling a little more run down than usual and has had shoulder problems for quite awhile, along problems with her hands and arms. She's been a licensed Barber for over 35 years. While I was at work she found out she has stage 3b renal failure, prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

• Sad
Reactions: Handy Andy and Rwb

My friend Wally and Family. While Robin’s were cheerfully welcoming the morning so was this heartbreaking news. Your family‘s name is no stranger to the Almighty nor are you needs. Basking your family in prayers/supplications with all who believe.

There is a familiar verse translated “have faith in God.” That verse says so much more as it actually reads “You have the faithfulness of God.”

Brad

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated