• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Poor unfortunate Freddie Gray!

[QE="psycho, post: 520212, member: 1825"]You listen to MSNBC way too much. He died because he was a known felon resisting arrest and I don't give a damn if he was black, brown, or white.....one less drug dealer off the street is a good thing.
As many times as he has been arrested, all the LEOs should recognize him on sight.
He was also out on bail for dealing cocaine at the time.
Al Sharpton and the other left wing talking heads on MSNBC keep saying drug arrests are non violent crimes.
1) Where are these addicts or casual users getting the money to pay for these expensive narcotics?
2) What about the female users who are pregnant and most likely will have an addicted innocent child?
Without Freddie Grays lurking around this problem would be way smaller.
I wouldn't be surprised if psyco's a law enforcement agent or has family or friends who are. This is the mind set that perviates people who are paid to not only protect and serve but set a president by following the law to the letter.

This post is an excellent example of the mindset of many law enforcement agents.

I will no longer post anything elese concerning this subject.

I'd like to get back to radio stuff and leave these postings for the corect venue / site.

I hope the people who run this site see its gonna get out of control
.[/QUOTE]

Yes I ....I mean WE.... have noted it's course and so far everything is within forum guidelines. Just remember that it was YOU that said "Freddy gray died for one reason and one reason only. Freddy gray died because Freddy gray was black. Period end of story!" which only drove things deeper into doo-doo land.

Yes. REALLY. Since the post you quoted was in regards to an exchange between myself and spacecowboy I hope you read it all and understand the difference between cause and effect. Who in their right minds would make eye contact with and then run from cops? Rates right up there with kicking a sleeping Doberman Pinscher and then running when he wakes up and sees you and then blaming the dog for biting your ass.

Well, maybe, but I think we should be wary of where that authorization may lead. No, I did not read all of your correspondences, just that one quote seemed relatively portable to whatever discussion you were having.

Just the comment you made interested me. I personally do not believe the authorities should have the invasive power that you would seem to support. I've never had a problem with the cops other than a couple minor traffic infractions, so I really have no other stake in it.

Other than that, I just find the route that the van took a bit suspicious...everything else seems speculative.

Well, maybe, but I think we should be wary of where that authorization may lead. No, I did not read all of your correspondences, just that one quote seemed relatively portable to whatever discussion you were having.

Just the comment you made interested me. I personally do not believe the authorities should have the invasive power that you would seem to support. I've never had a problem with the cops other than a couple minor traffic infractions, so I really have no other stake in it.

Other than that, I just find the route that the van took a bit suspicious...everything else seems speculative.

I have no idea about the route the van traveled at all to be truthful and iIdo not support invasive powers as you may think. I am simply of the belief that if you look at a cop that is watching you and then you run it is basically an indicator that you have something to hide and of course the police are going to try and find out what that is. THAT has been my contention all along. I don't care if you are black, white or purple.....the police are going to pursue you if make eye contact and run. The NATURAL conclusion is that you must be trying to hide something. Now after they catch up to you is where things can get dicey.The police must not use excessive force however you have just demonstrated that you are a flight risk and prone to resisting arrest so what they deem appropriate force may be a little heavy in the eyes of some who "was just minding his own business and was scared of the police for no reason".

I have no idea about the route the van traveled at all to be truthful and iIdo not support invasive powers as you may think. I am simply of the belief that if you look at a cop that is watching you and then you run it is basically an indicator that you have something to hide and of course the police are going to try and find out what that is. THAT has been my contention all along. I don't care if you are black, white or purple.....the police are going to pursue you if make eye contact and run. The NATURAL conclusion is that you must be trying to hide something. Now after they catch up to you is where things can get dicey.The police must not use excessive force however you have just demonstrated that you are a flight risk and prone to resisting arrest so what they deem appropriate force may be a little heavy in the eyes of some who "was just minding his own business and was scared of the police for no reason".

Well, the Mounties are a much nicer group of folk, let's just hope they have no reason to believe you are trying to hide something, be it run away, look away, shove your hands in your pocket, or whatever... There has just been a lot of high profile incidences in this country - if you will, a track record more shameful than that of Gray's.

I'm not giving sympathy to Gray less my own suspicion of what the offers were really up to. Obviously, they have something to explain, they are hiding something, just the same as trying to run away. You said it, they are people as fully capable of the same sort of faults as anyone else. Yet, they must be held to a higher standard. So the problem is and has been that they often are not, and are shielded or given a pass. This is the catalyst that has bread the culture we now have. But again, it is all just speculative.

the fact that Freddie gray had a record means nothing. its obvious to me that mostly everyone home answered his post has never had and experience with a police officer besides maybe calling 1 when there great grandmother went into cardiac arrest. Freddy gray died for one reason and one reason only. Freddy gray died because Freddy gray was black. Period end of story!
Your brainwashed theory is full of holes........if Freddy Gray died because he was black, can you explain why at least two of the convicted officers were black?

Your brainwashed theory is full of holes........if Freddy Gray died because he was black, can you explain why at least two of the convicted officers were black?
Sorry......I meant 3 of the officers that were charged were black..........

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.