• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Power supply's

Update. Apparently with my HP 1200 supply mentioned above I am getting about 2 S units of hash with it on. :unsure:

Ughhh. No hash with the 30/33 MegaWatt.

The new board with 10 gauge blocks is nice though.

BEBCD8CB-4838-4EFE-88A6-9D3E754200C5.jpeg

PowerMax pm3-100 received & hooked up. Works great nice and quiet. No noise from it in receive or locally heard transmit. Don't have a ground wire attached in the provided location but will probably do so. Need to do some wire management. o_O

S-700-12......S-400-12......PowerMax PM3-100

View attachment 37128

View attachment 37129

So no noticeable RX noise with the PM3-100? Have to ask I worry about dropping $170 for one.

MegaWatt said I could link 2 more of the 30/33 like I have already as long as I keep the wire length even and such. I just can't seem to bring myself to buy 2 of the Megawatt 50 amp models for $250. vs $170 for a PM3-100.

I’m very satisfied with the PowerMax. No negatives. No RX noise. Runs cool and quiet. Money well spent in my opinion that is usually only valued by me. :whistle:

I didn’t want to get into linking two Megawatts. I would have needed to buy a second S-700-12 to link or a second S-400-12.

I’m very satisfied with the PowerMax. No negatives. No RX noise. Runs cool and quiet. Money well spent in my opinion that is usually only valued by me. :whistle:

I didn’t want to get into linking two Megawatts. I would have needed to buy a second S-700-12 to link or a second S-400-12.

Now is this to run a 4 pill amp? Sorry I may have missed the reason you bought it.

Reactions: S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?