• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Power supply's

I have 8 awg on mine using the supplied connectors. I would contact Megawatt to get a part number or size. Id like to have more myself.

Direct from their site. Ill have to check my spam folder.

I ordered S-400-12 Monday night directly from their website, and the notification of payment email I got had the USPS priority mail tracking number. They shipped Tuesday...fast.

Going to be using it to run a tuned Cobra 29, Daiwa meter light, and a Dave Made M80 that's rated at 25 amp max draw. Hopefully, I will find some ring connectors in the package.

Reactions: Tokin and Slowmover
I ordered S-400-12 Monday night directly from their website, and the notification of payment email I got had the USPS priority mail tracking number. They shipped Tuesday...fast.

Going to be using it to run a tuned Cobra 29, Daiwa meter light, and a Dave Made M80 that's rated at 25 amp max draw. Hopefully, I will find some ring connectors in the package.
Just ordered another 700/12 because I recently acquired a 4 pill so ill need to stack them.
I went back thru all my emails and didnt find a shipping notification but im not real concerned about that today. They pretty much ship next day anyhow.
I asked john to send some extra 8 awg lugs and he said he would. He said this is the part number 8-4NS JST but it only shows noninsulated lugs so im not sure.

Reactions: snippits75
Just got my S-400-12 hooked up. Screw size for the terminal connectors is size 8.

Did not get any lugs with mine. Don't have my amp hooked up yet, but it is loafing along just fine with a Cobra 29 LTD and a Daiwa meter light.

Voltage came set at 12.3. Easily adjusted it. At first, I slammed it all the way to 15.5 volts before I got the hang of the adjusting screw.

Reactions: S&W357
Waiting for my second 700/12 and my stickman 4 pill. My bird meter came today but stupid me I didnt get uhf connectors so a few more days on that.

Reactions: S&W357
Gotta love Google.
Google thought the emails from Megawatt were "dangerous" and put them in my spam folder so yes megawatt was sending me shipping updates and my second 700/12 will be here today.

So I found a piece of 6 awg in the pile and while it was a tight fit, it fit in the lugs John at Megawatt sent me. Im kind of happy with that.
15890505317842890316947497589190.jpg

Good deal on getting the 6 gauge to work.

My crimping tool does not crimp on all four sides like yours. I bought the non-insulated ring connectors size 8 screw 10-12 gauge from my local hardware store. It's a tight fit for the ring connectors, but they did fit.

Reactions: S&W357 and Tokin
Good deal on getting the 6 gauge to work.

My crimping tool does not crimp on all four sides like yours. I bought the non-insulated ring connectors size 8 screw 10-12 gauge from my local hardware store. It's a tight fit for the ring connectors, but they did fit.
The crimpers im using were throw aways from a large manufacturing facility and cost $2k each. They were thrown away because they couldn't be calibrated. Friggin nuts.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.