• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

powerband rfx 75

Let us know what you think. I'd like to see some pics of what that looks like hooked up, too.

do a search on youtube there is a guy one install on a ranger tr something useing a LT 1000 digital meter 96.50w now on a cobra 29 right out of the box 133.5w with a 7.5w deadkey.Wonder what would happen if it was retuned on the output.

Last edited:
yes i seen that video
cobra 29 blackchrome stock
added the rfx-75
deadkeyed like 7.5 watts and modulated to 133 watts
im wondering what it would do after a littletune up

yes i seen that video
cobra 29 blackchrome stock
added the rfx-75
deadkeyed like 7.5 watts and modulated to 133 watts
im wondering what it would do after a littletune up

right around 140 froom what i heard I put one in my 10meter older 2950 radio but i think there's a few other things that has to be done.I ran a 1khz tone at 30mv i only got 30w out of it unless i got a bad unit think i'll just send it to CBR to look at he knows these pretty good.

I put one in a 696FD1 and it did 95 watts out of the box... I tuned it up to 120 and left it at that...

I use the 696 as a base so this cleared up clutter of an additional amp on the floor...

Also I was just informed by the supplier that the manufacturer is saying back order til May. They didn't expect them to be this popular...

My supplier has 50 instock as of 10 am EST if you want one...

$40 shipped to your door...

PM me.

I put one in a 696FD1 and it did 95 watts out of the box... I tuned it up to 120 and left it at that...

I use the 696 as a base so this cleared up clutter of an additional amp on the floor...

Also I was just informed by the supplier that the manufacturer is saying back order til May. They didn't expect them to be this popular...

My supplier has 50 instock as of 10 am EST if you want one...

$40 shipped to your door...

PM me.

i want to see how this works in the 2950 the older one i don't know if i got one maybe that had a bad efr in it or not i heard alot of good things about them.I went by the directions for the 2950 not the dx but with a 1khz tone at 30mv 30w is all thats i'm getting

Rfx 75 intall

I have installed these rfx75s in a few radios very nice although I purchased units from different suppliers and one was doa. Hard to get warrantied. (should say no warranty.)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.