• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

predator 10k warranty

yea he hooks ya up if something "bad" happens to your antenne

Last edited:
Appears they have not only banned me from their little hate filled forum but have also banned "my" ip address for their entire website. 403 error

oh if it was only that easy to get rid of someone...

p99wz.jpg

Appears they have not only banned me from their little hate filled forum but have also banned "my" ip address for their entire website. 403 error

oh if it was only that easy to get rid of someone...

Magmount514 3:16

"there's no such thing as being banned from a forum"

Reactions: 3 people
I know you did Mack and my nose isnt up their asses as you put it. I aint tryin to start anything here just stated the obvious. So I remove myself from the conversation and I am sorry if I offended you or GLR. Have a nice day.

I know you did Mack and my nose isnt up their asses as you put it. I aint tryin to start anything here just stated the obvious. So I remove myself from the conversation and I am sorry if I offended you or GLR. Have a nice day.

Lets see, you can make the statement that GLR is banned there and I'm not without everyone knowing why I do not want to go to that forum which is because ass lickers such as yourself edit posts that do not warrant any editing without any notification.

Sorry if you got your hands burned by picking up this kettle.

getting back on topic , has anyone else ever had a mobile antenna replaced or fixed by cowtown or any other antenna company ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.