• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

predator 10k warranty

getting back on topic , has anyone else ever had a mobile antenna replaced or fixed by cowtown or any other antenna company ?
Well yes!
Kale sent me a longer shaft for my 10K to see if it would work better by getting the coil up higher. Well, going from 17" to 22" did the trick!!

The best part was; Kale wanted NO MONEY for the shaft, but I did send the other one back to him, just for his kindness to send it free of charge.

Reactions: fogdog
Lets see, you can make the statement that GLR is banned there and I'm not without everyone knowing why I do not want to go to that forum which is because ass lickers such as yourself edit posts that do not warrant any editing without any notification.

Sorry if you got your hands burned by picking up this kettle.

it appears that someone got butt hurt !(y)(y)

getting back on topic , has anyone else ever had a mobile antenna replaced or fixed by cowtown or any other antenna company ?

My son jumped into the back of my pickup and lost his balance and naturally grabbed the 10-k for support and the 27'' shaft snapped at the bottom so I emailed Kale about how to get another and he shipped another shaft without a bill.

Thats how I first met Kale...I broke a shaft, and he told me to come by his house and he would replace it...He has fixed several of my antenna's, and replaced a few.

Wilson on the other hand, I had a Wilson 5000 Magnet Mount that shorted out, and they told me to box it up and send it to them and they would check it out...Once they looked at it they said it shorted out because of miss-use which voided the warranty....

"Miss-Use?" It was sitting on the roof of my Burb for 6 or 7 months until it shorted out and the SWR went threw the roof...

Never seen it again, or a replacement...

Years ago in days of old when magic filled the air.................

Jeff

I used to be a moderator on a forum and I always wondered how individuals who were banned always managed to showed back up...if this question makes people ornery I will drop it. :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.