• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

predator 10k warranty

Thats how I first met Kale...I broke a shaft, and he told me to come by his house and he would replace it...He has fixed several of my antenna's, and replaced a few.

Wilson on the other hand, I had a Wilson 5000 Magnet Mount that shorted out, and they told me to box it up and send it to them and they would check it out...Once they looked at it they said it shorted out because of miss-use which voided the warranty....

"Miss-Use?" It was sitting on the roof of my Burb for 6 or 7 months until it shorted out and the SWR went threw the roof...

Never seen it again, or a replacement...

When you build a inferior product and sell it you should have to replace it when it breaks,thats how you keep your name good.btw,which shaft did you have in your hands at Kale's?:laugh:

Reactions: 1 person
Thats how I first met Kale...I broke a shaft, and he told me to come by his house and he would replace it...He has fixed several of my antenna's, and replaced a few.

Wilson on the other hand, I had a Wilson 5000 Magnet Mount that shorted out, and they told me to box it up and send it to them and they would check it out...Once they looked at it they said it shorted out because of miss-use which voided the warranty....

"Miss-Use?" It was sitting on the roof of my Burb for 6 or 7 months until it shorted out and the SWR went threw the roof...

Never seen it again, or a replacement...

Well you probably took Wilson literally when they stated the antenna would stand a 5000 watt power output.

Sure it wasn't an open circuit instead of a short circuit because to short circuit a magnet mount you would have to bend the stinger portion of the antenna to ground.

Hmmm,

i'm still waiting for the backup to his audio gain claim from his government (fcc) insider that was supposed to be posted about a year ago.

yea , that's a pretty wild claim ..... but he does build a very well performing antenna with very sturdy construction , AND he stands behind them with a great warranty ....... not to mention his prices are very reasonable .

BTW , did you get that $10,000 yet ? :LOL::bdh:

yea , that's a pretty wild claim ..... but he does build a very well performing antenna with very sturdy construction , AND he stands behind them with a great warranty ....... not to mention his prices are very reasonable .

BTW , did you get that $10,000 yet ? :LOL::bdh:

I would like to find a used one for sale cheap...just to try one out.

i got my dual coil 10k from my bro-in-law when he changed rigs at work and it hit to many things on the new truck . got it for $40 and i use it as a single coil .
i love the sturdy modular design (y)(y)(y)

That is how they do it with a software program like that ?
Here I thought they were doing something clever that required a lot of computer smarts.

nah , on the contraryas the proxies do have some success , but if they have a proxy blocker on , they wont work!

ip spoofing works well , as well as mac spoofing....

there are other ways, but those i'll not say as i'll compromise my success at getting banned from other places :whistle:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.