• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Predator 30k

DIRTYWHITEBOY

Feb 17, 2008
NE TN
www.supload.com
When will the 30k thread be unlocked? these antenna tech threads to me are important for all and you cant learn shit if the thread is locked.it seems to me like somebody could kick the retard out that causes problems and leave the thread unlocked:D my 2 cents

The thread that you are referring to had so much word twisting and brow beating that it would never yield any valuable information. It was reopened once, just to poke a few more sticks, but whatever.

Do you have questions?
Or would you like to add something to it?
It can be opened as long as we can stay at some kind of technical level with it.
It probably would get cleaned to some point to reduce the garbage a little.
If we get some one being S T U P I D in there, the Admins will just remove the post and if it gets out of hand again it will get locked down.

Jeff

The thread that you are referring to had so much word twisting and brow beating that it would never yield any valuable information. It was reopened once, just to poke a few more sticks, but whatever.

It could have been toned down a lot, if in the beginning the first poster would have corrected himself, however he refused to do that, jumped back in to make it worst, and then had help propagating the B.S. that has lead us to this point.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.