• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President George

iceman78

Feb 15, 2009
i'm looking for a President George radio (10M mobile). Looked on ebay (US & Europe) and nothing. just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find one. Thanks a lot

Nice lookin' rig. Never heard of them. Anybody know the frequency range, power ect...? Probably another one of the 10W AM, 25W SSB jobs.

thanks whitey, been looking and couldnt find it. now just to see if they'll ship to US and how to convert to the USD

i'm looking for a President George radio (10M mobile). Looked on ebay (US & Europe) and nothing. just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find one. Thanks a lot

there's a real tidy looking one on uk e bay just now

Item number: 170358411578
rtCurve.gif

not sure if he would ship it to the states though,may be worth asking.

i believe the coverage is from 26.065 to 28.765.if i recall there is also another 5 ways the radio can be set up for legal use around europe,if you google president george mods you'll find more info.it has 1 driving 2 2sc1969.power out is approx 10w am/fm 20w ssb.they have dual colour switchable display.

i would imagine spare parts would be very pricey and hard to locate like all president radios.Truckking in the uk and Avera in the netherlands being two of your best bets for sourcing them as they both deal direct with president who are a nightmare to deal with for the public.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.