• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

President McKinley

Hahaha! Yeah, that's not my pic...BUT, it looks to be mounted in a Tacoma like mine...even has the same color interior! That's wild...Pioneer stereo and everything...I put that stereo in mine myself, bought it at Wally World...funny theres two Tacomas running around with the same set-up...wonder if he's got a Predator 10K antenna sticking up in back too? :whistle:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/President-...307997&hash=item4d8ea0fb73:g:E1wAAOSw0KdcgBUi

I watched that video back when I first got mine, and after looking for those parts to remove, quickly decided I didn't need a unlocked clarifier...:D
If two people are talking it's just fine as long as both are reasonably close to "frequency".
Add a third to the conversation and it's a fustercluck.
I never understood why CB calls it "unlock" when TX and RX don't track together.

Got the McKinley recently, seems real nice, no drift on SSB. I also have the new version of the 980(6 months old). Both radios have great points but overall I think the President wins. 12 months ago I got the Galaxy 959-B, great on AM but got so tired of messing with the ssb, a real pain, even with the clarifier unlocked. Get the McKinley......

Reactions: Slowmover
Hahaha! Yeah, that's not my pic...BUT, it looks to be mounted in a Tacoma like mine...even has the same color interior! That's wild...Pioneer stereo and everything...I put that stereo in mine myself, bought it at Wally World...funny theres two Tacomas running around with the same set-up...wonder if he's got a Predator 10K antenna sticking up in back too? :whistle:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/President-...307997&hash=item4d8ea0fb73:g:E1wAAOSw0KdcgBUi

That’s JohnWesleyHardins pickup.

Reactions: jessejamesdallas

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.