• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Prime Minister and Mod Squad Hawaii Lockdown 7-3-09

pumphouse

Sep 2, 2005
20 minute Videogates of Mod squad (Hawaii) with a Dave Made 4 pill Locking Down with Prime Minister. Prime gives Mod Squad mad props. Damn. Last time Prime minister talked with Hawaii was nearly 10 years ago! Skip is back fellas!

1st part of watergate rolled by #6 in Honolulu:
YouTube - Prime Minister, Showdown, and Mod Squad

2nd part of Watergate rolled by Mod Squad while talking to Prime:
YouTube - ModSquad PrimeMinister 549 #6 93

There is another one that Prime rolled. Waiting for 4040 to post it (per Prime he was going to send it to 4040).

Enjoy

Dave made !?! Dave Made !!!???!!!...isn't that class 3 ??? that couldn't be class 3...with audio on point, loud and proud like that ???? Gotta go see what Dave Made for me !!!!

Mod Squad's audio is produced by a HR 2510 radio. Isnt the 2510 a "low level" modulation radio?

How in the world is that radio producing that kind of audio with "low level modulation"? Sounds like a highly modified cobra 148 if you ask me.

Im sure that that "dirty class c" Dave Made had something to do with it.

The 2510 goes back in my car today. The Cobra 148 goes back in the house.

Pumphouse the guy #6 was videogating in his mobile right there on the island with Mod Squad and I didn't hear anything but clean and clear audio. I'm thinking the 2510 shown is in #6's mobile as he is making the gate. If Mod Squad is using a 2510 also I missed hearing that. What I would really like to hear is the gate Prime made as that would demonstrate what that audio sounded like after crossing the ocean.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.