• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Purifying Water

So the roomie brought this home today. Is has great reviews and is threaded for a hose. No more buying gallon jugs.
15861293774152649185664883960591.jpg

Just an RV water filter. That 1 micron rating is interesting, think the blue ones I have are 5 micron. Won't take out the smell of stink water, but helps some. Currently running three household filters prior to my softener. First one is a paper, 2nd and 3rd are charcoal 10 micron. Post softener is the 5 micron RV filter, which is charcoal also. This water is so hard with iron oxide should probably be using Rockwell hardness rather than water hardness. A few campgrounds I've been in had the funk water and those RV filters help some.

Reactions: Tokin
We used a simple faucet filter that took care of the sulphur dioxide pretty well so im feeling good about this one. Lots of good reviews from what ive seen.

Reactions: 357magnum
Build a still.
I found an old beer keg I can use as a pot and have enough soft copper for a nice worm. Just need a thumper, build a column and im in business.
Took a few tries to get the coil right lol.
Message_1586993322676.jpg

Reactions: Redbeard U812

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated