• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

QRZ Still Down?

Is this your attempt to get people to head over and look?? It would be a first for me to go into the forums area.

Good Lord no. I would never send someone into that hell hole of QRZ minions with their egotistical........never mind. Just go and see for yourself what I meant about the look. :)

Yea! I get ads on BOTH sides of the screen now!
Good Lord no. I would never send someone into that hell hole of QRZ minions with their egotistical........never mind. Just go and see for yourself what I meant about the look. :)

Are their forums that bad? Like Eham bad? :LOL: I've never participated there is why I'm asking. I only use it for lookups, and use QTH for looking at stuff for sale.

Brett

Yea! I get ads on BOTH sides of the screen now!

Are their forums that bad? Like Eham bad? :LOL: I've never participated there is why I'm asking. I only use it for lookups, and use QTH for looking at stuff for sale.

Brett

Well not THAT bad but there certainly are those that seem to be untouchable in the eyes of the moderators there. It is quite cliquish. Certain people seem to be able to say whatever they want and it is fine but bedamned those who respond in kind to them. There are also a few HUGE egos there ie. a few who have done this better than anyone or NEVER had an issue such as dozens have therefore it cannot possibly be a real issue and it must be the operator/installer/builder/tech etc.

.... Certain people seem to be able to say whatever they want and it is fine .... a few who have done this better than anyone or NEVER had an issue ... it must be the operator/installer/builder/tech etc.

... and most (but not all, of the prima donas) for what ever reason, seem to have 2 calls.

and if the "average" person says anything, they get sent to the "corn field" (banned).

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.