• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

radio interference opinion

maybe ill just pay some crack head to take my wife's "Kia sportage" and drive it in to the pole going 30 mph and kill to birds :whistle:

Update
it looks like the static is now starting to cycle on and off I think it being on 24/7 was the germination. And now it seems recycling

If you are sure of the source of that noise, and it's the power lines, call your state utilities commission and tell them what's gone on. Be sure to let them know that you have complained to the power company and that they refuse to even check for that noise.
- 'Doc

If you are sure of the source of that noise, and it's the power lines, call your state utilities commission and tell them what's gone on. Be sure to let them know that you have complained to the power company and that they refuse to even check for that noise.
- 'Doc

called my power company 4 times and my friend gave me a link to the FCC web page there is a section on power line noise.. see what happens :angry:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.