• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radio Towers, Domestic Terrorism, and RF Exposure

No, the ELF was not right, neither are their tactics. Animal safety? Oh yeah! The spotted owls are in great danger. So are the bifurcated snowshoe bunny rabbits. The great horned Egyptian dung beetles. Just a good thing PETA wasn't involved. On second thought, PETA always seems to find naked protesters, maybe they should get more involved, makes for more interesting protests! Hope they find 12 of those 'coonasses' for the jury.
- 'Doc

Heres My reply to peta

Attachments

• peta.jpg
    peta.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 192
I find it very ironic that the Earth Liberation Front uses ELF as an abbreviation.I wonder if they know that ELF stands for Extremely Low Frequencies that are in common everyday use all around the globe. In fact the nuclear sub fleet relies on ELF.

As for what they did,hang'em high from the tallest tower around.(y)

I know a few broadcast engineers that actually lived at the transmitter site with their families.In fact one site I had where my former boss lived had the transmitter in a room off the kitchen. Those engineers were normal,.....well as normal as anyone in the business could be, :laugh: and suffered no ill effects even after almost 40 years living onsite.

thanks for the insight QRN.

i too find what they did despicable. guess i should have put that in my first post. LOL

i was thinking about it last night...
how would they know if it was having a bad effect on the wildlife?

did they catch a bunch of wolves and foxes and give them biopsies? LOL
PETA would have their ass for that!

i dont care if someone wants to be an environmental freak; we all have the right to be a freak if we want to, but do they have to be so stupid???
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated