• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radios and equipment for sale

H1, what radios are still available?
UNIDEN PRO510XL Mobile CB Radio & UNIDEN PRO520XL Mobile CB Radio. $80.00 + Shipping for both radios. I purchased these radios new in October 2021. Both radios are in excellent working and aesthetic condition with no modifications and with factory boxes and accessories.
1- Vintage GE- 3-5871B 40 Channel CB Base Radio with factory box, microphone and accessories. Perfect working and aesthetic condition. $100.00 + Shipping.
1- Two-month-old President Bill with RM Italy KL200 amp. The dead-key on the radio has been professionally reduced to two-watts to match-up with the amp and they work great together. $165.00 + shipping.
1- New, YAESU FTM-400XDR/DE 2-Meter / GMRS Radio with MARS MOD. $475.00 + shipping. I ordered / purchased this radio not realizing it is a two-piece radio. I prefer to have a one-piece unit.
1-New, President Johnny III. $75.00 + shipping.

Reactions: Groundhog KSS-2012
Shadetree,

RCI3900HP
Stryker 955HPC
Ranger 2970n2
Ranger 2950dx
Lincoln (original)
‘Connex 566SB
Emperor 5010

most are new in box, only tested when I bought them.

just let me know.

thanks.
Looking for decent budget priced SSB mobile, use SSB most of the time , not much on AM , got price on your radios shipped to our 76556

Shadetree,

RCI3900HP
Stryker 955HPC
Ranger 2970n2
Ranger 2950dx
Lincoln (original)
‘Connex 566SB
Emperor 5010

most are new in box, only tested when I bought them.

just let me know.

thanks.
This maybe an old thread, but how much for the Stryker 955HPC?

I'm pleased to report that I bought the uniden grant from Mr Jim and as expected it is in miraculous condition for it's age.

Have no fear buying anything from @H1driver , he's a top notch dude and a man of his word. I’ve bound other gear from him before so I had no doubts.

Now as to the radio, I'm completely stoked! Beautiful rig, in pristine condition with box, accessories and a clean crisp manual.20220610_171717.jpg

Hopefully I can get it on the air sometime this weekend.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated